question about latest patch's

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
was reading patch note's and got a bit confuced about guild/alliance section

it seems to suggest in order to invite people from another server you have to change the guilds 'home' or something

it also suggests that the guild needs to be created after the update patch

also is it possible to join alliance situated in a differant server

can someone clear this up for me?, thanks:)

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
The way i read it is:
If you start a giuld now, you cant invite Excal pplz after the patch.
If you start a giuld after the patch you can. so i think excisting guilds can not contail pplz from the other server next patch. you have to start w whole new guild i suppose.

To join alliance you can use original guilds i believe.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
cheers dude, seems a bit strange to me that you have to create a new guild for that to work

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
patchnotes said:
Cross Server Guild And Alliance Notes

- With this version, cross server guilds and alliances can now be formed. Guilds created now have a "Home" server which matches the initial leader of the guild's home server. Players from other servers in your cluster will now be able to join your guild, and alliances including guilds from every server in your cluster are now possible. When necessary, the <guildname>-<servername> format will be usable, similar to dealing with matching player names.

I read it as being as simple as it looks. A guild (created whenever) can invite people from a different server and an alliance (created whenever) can invite guilds from a different server.
The thing about 'home servers' is just for new guilds and just explains how the game determines which server a guild belongs to - guilds which already exist would already have a 'home server' whereas new guilds (which could include people from both servers and could be created in a shared zone) will count as belonging to the same server as the founder. You need that info as you need to specify the server name as well as the guild name for some commands, just as you do with players.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
I read it as being as simple as it looks. A guild (created whenever) can invite people from a different server and an alliance (created whenever) can invite guilds from a different server.
The thing about 'home servers' is just for new guilds and just explains how the game determines which server a guild belongs to - guilds which already exist would already have a 'home server' whereas new guilds (which could include people from both servers and could be created in a shared zone) will count as belonging to the same server as the founder. You need that info as you need to specify the server name as well as the guild name for some commands, just as you do with players.

lol thanks, i probbabbly should have read it a bit more carefully

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
cheers dude, seems a bit strange to me that you have to create a new guild for that to work

Tbh i like it as an unguilded person....with 2 many small guilds all around the -realms-i belive it will be a half fresh start/if some gets reUNITED/merged!!:cheers:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i remeber something about raw materials for crafting has been re-priced, but i cant find it in the patch notes, has this changed already?
thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom