Question about Instances

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hey, I was just wonderng if this'd work.

Basically me and my friend are both level 15. My 3rd friend is level 5. We want to take him into an instance with us and do a taskmaster task, will this work? If the groupleader is level 15 and gets the task for the rest of the group, will all 3 of us be able to enter, and if so what colour will the mobs con to the level 15's in the group?

Cheers.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think it will work, because im not sure but it might do a lvl check as you enter the id so....

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Everyone will be able to enter. The mobs are scaled to the level of the leader and the number of people in the group and inside the dungeon. The mobs will likely be high orange/low red to the level 15 character as the dungeon will assume that you are taking 3 level 15s in there and will scale appropriately.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Everyone will be able to enter. The mobs are scaled to the level of the leader and the number of people in the group and inside the dungeon. The mobs will likely be high orange/low red to the level 15 character as the dungeon will assume that you are taking 3 level 15s in there and will scale appropriately.

Does the same apply for the TASK dungeons? Don't think so tbh...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Or if, say there were two grouped characters, one 40 and one 41, could they enter the same task dungeon (the 41-50 one), or would they have to visit different ones ?

Darzil

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
I'm grouped with a 39 mentalist in the 41-50 instance with my 42 vamp, so its possible. It ramped up to same as if it was 2x level 41s in there.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
erm... this might sound stupid, but why not just erm... try perhaps :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
req gave your answer tbh...yes no matter what lvl the people are..the TASK instance and other instances will scale to the number of people in the group and presume they are all the same lvl as the group leader.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Gungo said:
erm... this might sound stupid, but why not just erm... try perhaps :p

Its less hassle to make a thread, than try and explain something to a complete newbie. :p

I tried it, and Requiel was right. :) Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom