Question about GoV the arty not enc.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I've been trying to find everywhere about how much exp is needed per level for this arty , and can't seem to find it ;(

if anyone know how much exp is needed exp-wise for GoV to ding from lvl 8 - 10 please tell , and also if it's true that GoV lvl 10 effect is an AE-dotprocc or not.

well this sums it up , waiting eagerly for answers :)

/berget

Helme

Resident Freddy
Kill 2-3 mobs check how much % you get x100 or whatever ;p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
try kill a yellow then a org and then red and look at what gives ½% exp 1% or 2%. then if we say 2% from a red mob every 10 kill

might be like 90mill exp + (40mill exp) (if it in frontier then +20 mills more) and * it with 50 and you get a huge number that show how much exp you need for a total level on GoV; Imo to into PoC and make a pbaoe grp and you'l lget it to level 10 in a day.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
No the proc is not AE, at least in my experince. In terms of experience points required it is quite slow. About the same as mad tales but slightly faster than cloudsong IIRC. Couldnt tell you how much xp is needed tbh and dont know what kind of person could.. They would be one heck of a nerd and thats coming from a pretty hardcore nerd ;)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
no idea on exact exp needed..but lvl 8-10 could be done in a couple of hours in PoC, or fins group...the DoT proc isnt AoE though.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well thing is i don't wanna lvl it to 10 i'm gonna stop at 8 but as i read now the dot proc ain't AE so it doesn't matter anymore , was just planning to stay at 8 , and then lvl it in rvr slowly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom