Question about Darkness Rising

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Was told with the champion levels you can choose a low lvl spell from your realm unless im totally wrong (Slap Brother) but if im right wont we have mids all choosing the BD instant LT?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
am not worried by what they get, am more worried at it being resisted and useless..

:m00:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
Was told with the champion levels you can choose a low lvl spell from your realm unless im totally wrong (Slap Brother) but if im right wont we have mids all choosing the BD instant LT?

Will be low level spells that will get resisted alot and suck :(

you should be more worried that BDers are gunna get weapon styles they can spam along with there inst lifetap - ultimate tank :p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The selection of spells will be "hand crafted" to stop them from unbalancing the game.

But they will be "hand crafted" by the people who designed warlocks... most likely even the level 1 spells will do massive damage :p

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
i dont care about the dmg :p from the LT it will interput casters like hell though tank can spam it every 3 secs gonna be an annoying thing to look out for

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
and along time no see Darksword what RR is ur SB these days :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I believe they have already said there will not be instas, pets or CC avaliable.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
and along time no see Darksword what RR is ur SB these days

dead lol :( lost account long story :p im coming back to DAoC soon tho after my exams so hope to see u then :) dunno what realm yet tho hehe :)

how are you doing? hehe i remember duoing with u in rvr :) that was my first time in rvr :')

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
am not worried by what they get, am more worried at it being resisted and useless..

:m00:

I was thinking just the other day "crickey, my Eld actually managed to cast in that last fight, looks like RvR needs more interrupts" et voila.

I wonder when Mythic last played their own game and whether they put down the crack pipes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom