Question about Co5?

Ucallme

Banned
Just a quick question about Co5

If you havn't done any quests for CL but activated CL do you need to kill all the bosses before going for Az. Also the main question I want to ask is this, I mainly want the necklace itself from Az but do I have to kill the other bosses first before killing Az?

Or

Can I go straight for Az ignoring the other bosses to get the necklace drop?

Hope the above makes sense

Amphrax/Arauddry

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kill him, get the necklace.
No other quests required..

You do need to be level 50 I think, but that's it.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Kill him, get the necklace.
No other quests required..

You do need to be level 50 I think, but that's it.

Are you sure? i was under the impression that the quest necklace you get from c05 is converted to the nice necklace when you defeat Az

phade

Fledgling Freddie
You need to do champ weap quest to get the infernal crystal of atulus(guy you rescue from demonic prison)then you need to kill all 5 C05 bosses to get malignant pendent which turn into the charred pentagram you want. It is all 1 big quest you cant skip a part, well at least not that i am aware of unless the changed it in a patch update some time.

Ucallme

Banned
You need to do champ weap quest to get the infernal crystal of atulus(guy you rescue from demonic prison)then you need to kill all 5 C05 bosses to get malignant pendent which turn into the charred pentagram you want. It is all 1 big quest you cant skip a part, well at least not that i am aware of unless the changed it in a patch update some time.

1 of my guildies went on raid and he got the necklace from az and he never done the other bosses before hand. But he did tell us that he had the Co5 quest thats all. So if you need the necklace and you have Co5 quest you dont need to kill others first before Az :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom