Question about CE pre-order codes

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Could someone please clarify for me whether the codes we got for CE have been printed wrong?

I read somewhere that any 'O' should be replaced with a 'Q'. If this is the case, then what about '0' (zero)?

TIA :)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Think there was some problems in the US with codes and their print.

Whether we'll have the same issues is unknown for the obvious reason that the Account Center is not up (which is why I would want the center sooner then later ;) )

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with the codes was the US side, we will have to see if we have the same when GOA lets us put ours in some time next week.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
And it is not any O. If we ever get to our account center :twak: and find a code not responding, we might have to consider that O to Q thingy ;/ So here hopes that account page comes up fastish!

Faya

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
there is no O or Q in my codes, apart from the "o"pen "b"eta access code prefix : PCOB01
:drink:

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
I have another thing that troubles me, my CE box might not be shipped in time and i wonder, how many days i can play on CE pre-order code before i have to upgrade my account with actual CE cd-key. Any ideas ? :)

E

eriond

erm... afair I read somewhere that you/we will be able to play on the downloaded head-start/Open-beta version untill 23-25 september (a grace period for the time for the post to deliver the boxes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom