Question about Camnlan.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Hello.

Well i was wondering what is the actual situation on camnlan,i've played on mordred time ago when server was fun, then moved to wow,classics,etc.

Now mordred basically sux, there is only small action that is not bad but played by gimps.So i was wondering how camnlan is now... there are full groups out on hib loop and stuff,how about small action 4-6 ppl per grp?

And finally... there is ppl selling PL for plats,and how much for 20-50 ?
Thanks.

Tzimice.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Tzi said:
Hello.

Well i was wondering what is the actual situation on camnlan,i've played on mordred time ago when server was fun, then moved to wow,classics,etc.

Now mordred basically sux, there is only small action that is not bad but played by gimps.So i was wondering how camnlan is now... there are full groups out on hib loop and stuff,how about small action 4-6 ppl per grp?

And finally... there is ppl selling PL for plats,and how much for 20-50 ?
Thanks.

Tzimice.

Small action most action in gothwaite and some in ToA , but the server sucks.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
Small action most action in gothwaite and some in ToA , but the server sucks.

Explain why the server sux... imo :p

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
It use to be fun with 400+ population now its far from fun, the same people in goth 24/7 ML10's which only made it from the public ML raid. and the fact that most of the people went to the classic server. The server died to :

Rp Bug Exploit
Catacomb's
Classic
Public ML raid

mainly catacombs/classic

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
It use to be fun with 400+ population now its far from fun, the same people in goth 24/7 ML10's which only made it from the public ML raid. and the fact that most of the people went to the classic server. The server died to :

Rp Bug Exploit
Catacomb's
Classic
Public ML raid

mainly catacombs/classic

Alright, well, i love pvp ruleset... i will try to make a 5-6 man if there is some ppl that is selling PL cheap or i get access to necro + cleric :p PM if you know any plz.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
its not as if its ever gona get above 400 population again unless they cluster with mordred

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
its not as if its ever gona get above 400 population again unless they cluster with mordred

Kuhan whats wrong with you? Sick?

I agree with you for a change :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The merge is probably not only impossible (2 servers run in 2 different ways) but also the play times of Euro and US is far apart so thats another issue.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:

Rp Bug Exploit
Catacomb's
Classic
Public ML raid

mainly catacombs/classic

Well....TOA killed it....tbh. Fun with 400? lol ok.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:

Sure I had plenty of fun even when it was around 300. Now days there isn't enough fg's(if there is any) that stay more then 1 fight anyway. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Nedo said:

ToA didnt kill it, catacombs did to many op'd classes ruined it. :mad:

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Maybe its possible but dosent seem like it because you can either patch up to EU or US servers so if they did server cluster they would have to give the server to Mythic or GoA.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i know camnlann is "dead" but more dead is mordred on euro time, thats like 50-60 ppl ... so well, if i can find PL or access i would be playing with 5-6 friends on caster grp.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
ToA didnt kill it, catacombs did to many op'd classes ruined it. :mad:

Dunno....I played server from release up to the 400 part of it. Not all the time but in periods. its not very hard to mention what period of that which was the most fun.....not hard at all. Sure was not TOA => Cata part ;)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Sure I had plenty of fun even when it was around 300. Now days there isn't enough fg's(if there is any) that stay more then 1 fight anyway. :(

Well 300 is part of that problem aint it? How much peeps do you need to do ML4 big steps for example.. How many guilds on a 400 people server have enough members online ever to do that. And by not doing it they dont compete on same lvl and what fun is that?

And yeah I know you can run it with less people with right classes and so on but right classes for ML aint allways same as right class for PvP and all peeps dont have 2-3 accs ;)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Well 300 is part of that problem aint it? How much peeps do you need to do ML4 big steps for example.. How many guilds on a 400 people server have enough members online ever to do that. And by not doing it they dont compete on same lvl and what fun is that?

And yeah I know you can run it with less people with right classes and so on but right classes for ML aint allways same as right class for PvP and all peeps dont have 2-3 accs ;)

Well would it really change if we came back and started a bounch of new chars without ML's? I strongly doubt that.....

From next week ML's become easier anyway so I guess you should be able to do ml4 with a decent group

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Locks/Vamps ruined camlann the most, it was like SI release, all the morons (mostly french) rolled new fotm classes ; [

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Well would it really change if we came back and started a bounch of new chars without ML's? I strongly doubt that.....

From next week ML's become easier anyway so I guess you should be able to do ml4 with a decent group

Naw im not saying it would help to do it now. Server is way to dead for that.

Im just trying to explain my view of why the server died for me and I know for many of the peeps I played with at server release. I can handle time investment in equipment but I cant handle having to invite lots of peeps just to be able to compete on same terms....PvP and guild vs guild....or wait ..lets invite another 20 so we can make Ml's and then have nothing to fight. To many such guilds on server killed it more then any class imo.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Naw im not saying it would help to do it now. Server is way to dead for that.

Im just trying to explain my view of why the server died for me and I know for many of the peeps I played with at server release. I can handle time investment in equipment but I cant handle having to invite lots of peeps just to be able to compete on same terms....PvP and guild vs guild....or wait ..lets invite another 20 so we can make Ml's and then have nothing to fight. To many such guilds on server killed it more then any class imo.

Indeed. But before this patch there is 2 encounters that you can't do with a fg. 4.2 and 9.10 rest is possible to do with a PvP orintated group if you know what you are doing.

2 specc buffers(1 is enough if it is ml4) 1 real healer pom4+ of some sort 1 shield tank and rest can be allmost anything now days.

Just that you have to know the encounter/encounters and then it is "easy"

Ps. And No I don't count 7 stealthers and a bb as a pvp orintated group Ds.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Indeed. But before this patch there is 2 encounters that you can't do with a fg. 4.2 and 9.10 rest is possible to do with a PvP orintated group if you know what you are doing.

2 specc buffers(1 is enough if it is ml4) 1 real healer pom4+ of some sort 1 shield tank and rest can be allmost anything now days.

Just that you have to know the encounter/encounters and then it is "easy"

Ps. And No I don't count 7 stealthers and a bb as a pvp orintated group Ds.

Ye youre right in all of that but still...the PvP system really make it needed with a opted fg to go play Cam (alternative alot of friends in a big guild that will let you tag along), and has done since TOA release. Pop has dropped and dropped long time now cause its not easy to play it from scratch.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Ye youre right in all of that but still...the PvP system really make it needed with a opted fg to go play Cam (alternative alot of friends in a big guild that will let you tag along), and has done since TOA release. Pop has dropped and dropped long time now cause its not easy to play it from scratch.

Our group is in my eye no way opt and we still do quiet fine. I know that ml10 and templates etc helps alot but if u can't ask new people for help to get started or come there with some friends I understand it can be hard.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Our group is in my eye no way opt and we still do quiet fine. I know that ml10 and templates etc helps alot but if u can't ask new people for help to get started or come there with some friends I understand it can be hard.

ye, I never really had the prob either but I can understand if peeps dont choose Cam to play, getting a template + ml's there is harder then cluster.
And even if youre not opted you had 8 peeps with the "needed" classes aight?
We templated recently without much effort on cluster without having much to start off with really but then you can just tag along on encounters and ml's and farm cash and buy youre gear.

damn...we typed allmost a page of posts without the regular "fu" and "noob" and "my daddy is stronger then youre daddy" stuff...whats happening to the forum....and this threads...and us! ;)

Sun is shining in Stockholm and here I am in a basement trying to look like im working.....gaaah :p

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Sun is shining in Stockholm and here I am in a basement trying to look like im working.....gaaah :p

.....no comment but I can say the same just replace stockholm with umeå and basement with office.... ;)

About the needed classes yes we had a shield tank(actually we have/had more then 1) pbt all resists and nice magic dmg but no way we are opt :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
.....no comment but I can say the same just replace stockholm with umeå and basement with office.... ;)

About the needed classes yes we had a shield tank(actually we have/had more then 1) pbt all resists and nice magic dmg but no way we are opt :)

Well my office is in the basement! :/

Well when we run Camlann at start we had like....1 mid healer 2 friars 2 skalds 1 chanter 1 infiltrator and 1 druid in group...if lucky! :p

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo and Phoebee, stop thoes relavant posts.. This is camlann section.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Nedo and Phoebee, stop thoes relavant posts.. This is camlann section.

Behave or I reveal all youre injuries and how they happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom