Question about blademaster

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
im starting a blade master

What styles is best to use, blades or duel wield and why?
What does duelwield skill help me with? I use to play zerk but does it do extra damage with it or?

Is blades worth anything when I spec duelwield? Should I only use side style and back style or?

Where can I find good and cheap, bm template?

Epic quest, where can I find a walkthrough, and same for cl quest?

Syri

FH is my second home
for my BM, i went for 50 Celtic Dual, 50 Blades and the rest in parry, which was a sizable amount. this gives a huge choice of styles and high base damage.
the celtic dual directly affects your chance to hit with the off-hand weapon. blades has some impact on the minimum damage you deal, if i recall correct, though nowhere near as much as the armsman is dependant on base skills.
hope this is some help.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If your leveling i'd go shield and blades/blunt till 40. Duel wield low level sucks so you end every fight on low hp

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
same goes for sheild no? :p

very much so.. Shield starts coming into it's own after about spec 30 where you actually start blocking a reasonable amount of hits. I'd go duel wield, especially with the increased hits regen and camp fires available. Killing faster will give you more benefit than taking less damage.

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Im high level now so just need mls arties and 50 ding, thx for your thoughts though. Im starting champion and making new post about it plz comment if you have any info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom