Question about animists

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
is there anyone here who regularly plays animist in rvr, and with that i mean, TOa-ed, and capped stats, the only one i can think about is horlely, but havent seen her/him online lately:p

i am Celt, and found out my cap is 320 dex, tbh, i was like wtf that Low?!?

with 25 dex cap and aug dex 3, i have like 373 dex, tbh isnt it abit low, compared to elfs or luri casters with random 400 dex ?:p

and is 370 dex rlly good enough to spam some wisps fast enough or is it as slow as spamming shrooms :m00:

ty:)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
horlely still plays, but different alts lately.. try contracting a CLA member if you cant find anyone else good at this topic.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yup, just hard luck. My ment is a celt and with aug dex 3 has 37x dex, while my luri caster has 39x dex with the same. In the end I just had to spec aug dex 5 to get similar cast speed.

On the bright side, lifetap has pretty quick delve for cast if u need to get something off quick (2.5s or 2.6s?). Otherwise the beauty of the bombers is u can stack em up on CC'd or unaware targets and then cast speed ain't so important.

Also, my animist is a firbie, so if you think you have problems...

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Thats because celts arent naturally dextrous.... luwis and elfs are. Also wat did u put ur starting points into?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Dex is also a tertiary stat on animist, unlike the other casters.

Danita

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well my celt hero when i have him specced aug dex 3 with 10 dex on creation has 360+ , my celt drood with aug dex and 18 dex @ creation has 365 or so dex and my celt ranger <dex is primary stat afaik> with dex 3 has 395 or so with 10 @ creation.

Thats all useless info i decided to spam tbh :twak:

But that being said i think 385 dex will give u capped castspeed for ure baseline l-tap on an animist ... not so sure about sprites tho :)

But anything more than Aug dex 3 below rr7 is a waste anyway so just grin and bear it and be happy knowing u have more dex as a 15 dex specced @ creation animist than any of the other options ...... and rofl @ the no dex specced @ creation firb animists as it will make u feel better :p

Here is a fun game ... how many @ did i use in this post ? hmm ?:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom