Quest Lover Asking - EQ2 or WoW for Me?

Malianea

Fledgling Freddie
I haven’t played EQ2 yet, but on pre-order, so will have it tomorrow, if I pick it up. I just came across this though: http://eq2.gamergod.com/quest.cfm?sortfield=quest_name&sortdir=asc&offset=0 and it makes me think, so I wanted to ask if anyone here has played it and knows.... Is the quest system this in-depth? I mean, these are just level 20 and under quests originating in the Qeynos area by the looks of it. Are there THAT many quests in EQ2!?

I've played WoW and there are TONS of quests there as well. I absolutely love quests and it’s a determining factor of which one I buy and which one I discard as $10 lost for preorder holding it.

Which has more and more varied quests?

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
EQ2 has atleast as many quests as WoW, but you might consider do you want a more hardcore or more casual game type. EQ2 and WoW are 2 worlds far apart, I'd say just choose what appeals to you most (and if your computer has what it takes to run eq2) by overall appearance and feel.

But if you strickly look at the number of possible quests, they are just about even. Questing in WoW has, nevertheless, a bigger focus than in EQ2.

I'd say try them both and see which appeals to you the most, if you can afford both boxes ;)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
eq2 has no pvp, whatsoever. nada, zilch. now you think about that for a sec before you choose.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The quests in WOW are pretty decent you get elite quests and most of the normal quests lead onto other quests before you can finish the entire quest of that story..

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
The quest system in WoW is great fun. I can only recommend it. Why go for EQ2 when u know that WoW is great? hehe

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing WoW on a normal server so i can still have the option to pvp should i choose to do so. and about the quests, i've never had this much fun doing quests before, in daoc i hated questing cauz you had to run around for like 10 hours (eg epic) and still end up with nothing. WoW quests RULE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom