#Quake2

O

old.Raph

lol well if stu- made his mind up that he didnt like you in 2 lines of text then hes a f**king good judge of character, now fuck off to bed u thick little peice of shit.

btw guys Upham is an elite h4x0r dont mess or hell set his trojans on yas all .... haha what a n00b

T

throdgrain

PLEASE!!!
shut up with such BORING arguments! if u dont like #quake2 or what ever it's called,dont go in it?
fucking simple innit?

N

nath

Originally posted by throdgrain
PLEASE!!!
if u dont like #quake2 or what ever it's called,dont go in it?
fucking simple innit?

You really would think wouldn't you?

O

old.Upham

Why is their so much criticism when I just wanted to know why I was banned?

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

sperm.gif

T

throdgrain

why?? because this subject has been gone over in one form or another until it looks like it's been run over with a steam roller.it's flat mate.
or in other words please change the subject.
thank you

P

Perplex

Look. Basically, IRC has nothing to do with barrysworld, or the barrysworld forums. Anyone, can create any channel they like, and do as they please

Stu (or che, or whoever decided to create the channel in the first place) was not especially commissioned by the quakenet team to go forth and create a channel for quake2, in the UK. That person woke up one morning and thought "hey, i'll make a quake2 channel for uk peeps"

That channel belongs to them. They have the right to do whatever the fuck they like in there, and there is very little anyone can do about it. If they decided to ban you cos your ears are too big, there really is fuck all you can do about it.

It matters not one iota what the channel is called, and what is chatted about within it. All that matters is who 'owns' the channel. I suggest you hush now, because people are getting bored with explaining to 'your lot' that IRC has fuck all rules, and has no connection with these forums in any way, shape, or form

R

ReActor

Re: Hard On!!!

Originally posted by KingBean
i was wondering if you could all post a pic of yourselves so i can come on here and start to stroke my long piece of meat.

i would really like to see all you hunky hunchers.

just thinking about you all now gives me a hard on!

http://www.chaosshrinetavern.co.uk/

Hardcore fapping action.

O

old.$pa^rky!

Mank.... i just think of all the stick u have given me and i have given u and i just go to say sorry. OMFG YOUR PIC !

S

*se7en*

hioehioehie

Nice pictures lads! ;)
haha

Wassup with ur eyes Lesbub, not used to daylight? :)

Reac, whats going on there m8:confused:
:)

:sleeping:

S

stu

Re: Hard On!!!

Originally posted by KingBean
just a general qusetion the other dya i got a boner when i was thinking about you guys in #quake2.uk

Whilst none of us enjoy being with men that way, the sexual preferences of your good pal Glynners are well documented - perhaps you two should hook up?

K

kan

Originally posted by Upham
If Stu- decided he didn't like me considering I posted 2 lines of text I feel sorry for him...

To be honest im surprised it took stu two lines as i figured out i didnt like you after one.

but stu has mellowed out lately

O

old.Upham

Kan, the only reason you don't like me is because your going whit 'the flow'. Now decide for yourself...

and Stu- I have nothing against you mate :)

O

old.Upham

Well actually I'd like to say sorry to settle this childish arguement :D

the only reason I started the thread was for a bit of fun...
your next post here will proberly be some form of criticism.
well lets try to act like adults and put it behind us. :)

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Originally posted by $pa^rky!
Mank.... i just think of all the stick u have given me and i have given u and i just go to say sorry. OMFG YOUR PIC !

mank.jpg
''Snarl. snarl ''

ROFL

O

old.NeedHelp

Upham tried to start an arguement and got 'owned'

hahaha :clap:

next time u try this make sure u can win the arguement, or at least get a grown up to tell u some long words u can use so u dont look like a total retard again

:D

M

Mr B

"arguement"

heh - I bet your house is lovely in the summer!

:)

O

old.Vectrex

Originally posted by Upham
Nath, you don't like me because I feel I need to make a statement about how much the channel is needed anymore?

Urm, the channel is there because the people that sit in the channel want to be there. Why would we want to move just cause you say we shouldn't be there? Fuck off and shut up. Please?

O

old.neptun3

Originally posted by $pa^rky!

yeah its like year late but rofl @ that

and on a more serious note, do u guys with fags in ure gobs actually sit at computer and smoke or just get the fags out for the pics, either is pretty damn sad if ure gonna show it to the world with such pride.

AND! I was just wondering if Reac was a "man girl"

RmR are sexy bitches too
http://www.kgdl19693.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dans/fatbast.jpg

P

Perplex

Originally posted by neptun3

and on a more serious note, do u guys with fags in ure gobs actually sit at computer and smoke or just get the fags out for the pics, either is pretty damn sad if ure gonna show it to the world with such pride.

I'm twenty fucking four. You think I get a cig out to 'pose' in front of the camera? retard. I smoked between 20 and 40 a day for 10 years....and finally gave up 5 months ago with the help of Zyban. Now, fuck off and do some homework sonny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom