Quake Wars

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
ditto :)
I heard some who went to E3 saying that it was a bit "too fast" for them ...... which sounds GREAT! :D Quake has always felt much faster than other fps and is a big part of it's winning formula I think.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Anyone signed up for the beta? I can't coz I'm still away, but I got a fileplanet invite the other day.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah signed up this morning when the new batch of keys got released.

/edit: watched the install screenies here. anyone else got a C&C flashback seing some of the air and ground armor units?

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't have to( thursday / friday ), you pete-nub!
:p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I played it, didnt go mad on it to be honest though. Reminded me of BF2, only that BF2 seems a bit better.
May improve though, who knows. Im not mad into the guns though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
getting really really annoyed at the stroggs ability to steal identitys of dead enemies here.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
getting really really annoyed at the stroggs ability to steal identitys of dead enemies here.

very satisfying to see that happen shortly before you put a bullet through its brain though :)

Poag

m00?
Whats rhe current take on this?

Do we, FH want a server setup for the game or nip? :)

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
Same here, Wij. It just doesn't feel right, the trailers make it look like it's the dogs bollox when infact it's far from it. Will be sticking to regular ET and RTCW.

Poag

m00?
Well my box arrived in the office for it. I'll give it a wizz tonight and see what i think, its its not so good..no server..if it is...i'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom