Games Quake Live open beta

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Play from any computer! (As long as its window XP or Vista and IE7 or 8 or FF2 or 3)

So much for using it to waste time at work.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
says it downloads whilst you play...yeah that wont get picked up

Kryten

Old Cow.
Either way, I've had a few really fantastic games of this. Shows that the game probably isn't as important as the community/people playing it. Either way, everyone was enjoying themselves, there was no real lameness, no taunts or whinging. Ran very smoothly too, the web based settings changes etc are good. Definitely enjoying it and I hope it stays that way.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Oh come on this is stupid. I finally get to the front of the queue of like 50,000 people and then I get no confirmation email and the site goes down. The site finally comes back up again...and guess what I'm at the back of a queue of 10k people now, waiting for the thing I already queued for.

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
would be nice if someone with the appropriate rights on quakenet would show those american wannabes who knows how to code, i.e. not them. been waiting like forever in their Q and i waa closed beta tester.
F*cking morons shouldn't be allowed to delete accounts

Sar

Part of the furniture
It's id's game, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
It's a bit annoying that the stats for QL have been disabled due to heavy loads, as that pretty much renders most of the sites features useless. :(

Think I'll be looking forward to playing this more now they've finally opened it to more players, it should find matches suited to my skill level (which for Quake isn't exactly great!).

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I finally got to play at about 2am, and it was fun. Shame about the stats but its only beta so I'm not bothered yet.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
awesome game :]]

just leave it open to queue in an extra tab 20 mins before u want to play and it's fine.. having loads of good games, bring on stats!

mork

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, slowly getting back the old feeling. It's pain having to learn the new maps but jumping into Clan Arena game and fragging away for an hour or two sure beats the hassle of logging into any mmo.

Are there any quake uk community sites left? Seems to be a few uker's lurking around in #quakeliveuk.clan on quakenet with the odd name I recognise but I see even jolt has changed beyond recognition so no luck bumping into old mates there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom