Quake II

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, same as last time they've upgraded it and if you've already got it then you've got the upgrade. Original can still be launched as well apparently.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, same as last time they've upgraded it and if you've already got it then you've got the upgrade. Original can still be launched as well apparently.
ok - might be worth a go

Embattle

FH is my second home
I got it yonks ago for sentimental reasons, nice to get a nice boost might actually play it again now :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Apparently it's got new netcode which means hitscan weapons like the railgun actually hit where you aim. The old pros are a bit miffed that all their learning of how to compensate is now redundant.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apparently it's got new netcode which means hitscan weapons like the railgun actually hit where you aim. The old pros are a bit miffed that all their learning of how to compensate is now redundant.
But if it hits a toe or a chest it's a hit, so does full damage. So what does it matter?

I must be forgetting something :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But if it hits a toe or a chest it's a hit, so does full damage. So what does it matter?

I must be forgetting something :)
Yes, but if it hits nothing it’s still nothing. You had to lead your rail gun shots a bit in Q2. Even on low pings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom