Quake ET & Crysis

Keitan

Banned
Anyone playing Quake ET Demo atm ? been playing it .. quite wierd tbh... good tho.

Ohh yeh :p is crysis demo out yet ? if so pls link me up :D with the actual demo game :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
a real few Crysis MP beta keys on fileplanet, you need to be a paid subscriber, and get lucky, to get in.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so with crysis u cant just dl the demo and play ?

Fileplanet subscribers get access to the Beta a week or 2 earlier, however there is limited beta keys.

It's possible to download the demo via bit torrent etc, but to install you probably need a Beta Key. The chances of someone posting their key is slim...

The official Open Beta is September 25th. Both of these Demo's can be Downloaded

Afran

Part of the furniture
The official Open Beta is September 25th. Both of these Demo's can be Downloaded

O'rly ? I thought only the SP demo on 25th, got a link for open beta on 25th? :D

I've tried both games --

ET:QW simply sucks, don't really need to go into why but it just doesn't work, might be ok if you're a total newb I guess heh

Crysis is well balanced and has awesome graphics/physics(more so in dx10), with a few tweaks it could work really well in MP. So far I wub it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom