Q's

M

makgsnake

i weant on gamestop.com , and ..... i saw

Final Fantasy X-2 - What is this then ? lol

&

Final Fantasy XI -
this is obviously the online for the pc, when is it out in the uk ? do u connect to US servers ? and isnt it best to wait for it to come out over here in the uk and wait for the uk servers? cus say you make your char uber on the US, then a uk server comes out :/ u wish u would have the char on the uk one ..... lol i might be talking aload of shite but try and understand me ;)

thanks.

S

Sharma

FInal Fantasy X-2 is a sequel to final fantasy X, Yuna found some sphere that suggests Tidus didnt really disappear (if you saw the end of the UK version of FFX you wouldnt know what happens after the credits).

So yuna goes out on a big journey to find him, looks quite good but the way the battle system works it makes it seem quite easy.

Looks good though ill be ordering it when i get cash. :)

/edit

It doesnt look like there will be any EU release for FFXI, you need a credit card (Visa, Delta, Mastercard) and will need to order it from an importer, there are EU players on the servers so dont need to worry too much, i think theres quite a few on Bismark. :)

K

Krazeh

Originally posted by makgsnake
Final Fantasy XI -
this is obviously the online for the pc, when is it out in the uk ? do u connect to US servers ? and isnt it best to wait for it to come out over here in the uk and wait for the uk servers? cus say you make your char uber on the US, then a uk server comes out :/ u wish u would have the char on the uk one ..... lol i might be talking aload of shite but try and understand me ;)

Hasn't been given a UK release date and tbh we'll probably be waiting a fair while for one, the PS2 release in the us is next march and then square will probably put more effort into expanding the game than release it over here.
As for servers they're all based in japan anyway, not had a single problem with lag nor have none of our linkshell, and anyway Bismarck (the server i'm on) has enough uk and euro players that I wouldn't want to move even if they did give uk servers.

M

makgsnake

japan ? wont the server be full of japanese ? (how annoying) ;)
Whats the aim of the game ? to level up ? aint that boring if there's no PvP atm ?

Also ...
i was goin to order it from gamestop .... how much will it cost in total from there ?
because ....

http://www.newageconsoles.com/

*in the uk* has it for £50 - seems very good to me (but never used it before )

W

Whisperess

japan ? wont the server be full of japanese ? (how annoying) ;)
why? a brittish server would be full of brits, which would be equally annoying ;)

Whats the aim of the game ? to level up ? aint that boring if there's no PvP atm ?
Conquest based PvP ( not PK ) will arrive as an expansion early next year. This isn't Daoc, so if you're looking for daoc style games (god forbid), you'll probably be better off elsewhere.

To me, FFXI is a RPG while daoc is a RTS/FPS game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom