Q:buy online via account?

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i log my sub acc and on license "buying an online license" is inactive why ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you already have ToA enabled on your account then you can't buy another copy for it as you can't activate an expansion more than once per account. If you want a new account with DAoC, SI and ToA, then you need to click on 'registration' as if you didn't currently have an account.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
well i got a daoc+si and cant make that

Hellspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Goas left hand and right hand strike again

popa said:
well i got a daoc+si and cant make that

Likewise, I tried to order the toa upgrade as they said you now could but its ghosted out, so I rightnow`ed GOA and they said "We would like to inform you that the trials of atlantis expansion will soon be available online. Please read the news to find out when" . Guess its a bit like catacoombs will be out on the 25th , so we`ll just have to wait for it :/

Hellspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
If you already have ToA enabled on your account then you can't buy another copy for it as you can't activate an expansion more than once per account. If you want a new account with DAoC, SI and ToA, then you need to click on 'registration' as if you didn't currently have an account.

Requiel , from this statement and the news I presume that this upgrade ability is meant to be working , or is it only the purchase of the full game of TOA as opposed to the TOA expansion that is available ? I still cant upgrade from Daoc +Si to toa as the option is still ghosted out, any update on this ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom