Q: Buffbot/Cleric TOA spec ?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Me clerics not far of 40 now and should Lvl quick with the additional ToA quest. Yet im not quite sure how to spec with the Additional 10% enhance and 10% Magic effectiveness bonuses. I kind of wanted her to be an half decient Buffbot but playable cleric aswell. So reading some posts on VN boards (so bound to be true ;) ) they said it say possible to cap stats with yellow con spec buffs due to Added bonuses. This post was quite when they still had the 20% bonuses.

Question is can you cap Stats with yellow con spec buffs and Cap'd ToA bonuses if so apart from bonuses to enhancement what else would effect it ?

Spec for cleric was gonna be 40 enhance 36 Rejuve i think.

Thanks in advance...

Garok

Path

Fledgling Freddie
They'll still have 25% bonus to enhance after the nerf, it's one of the bonuses not affected, likewise with + % healing.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
My bot will go from 50e/19r/7s to 49e/21r/8s

I want the red healproc :]

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
imo you can either have a buffbot or a cleric, there is no middle spec ;)

If your cleric will buffbot and PvE, that spec is ok... but if you plan to RvR with her, spec 40R 36E. Which will give you the 100% ress and second spreadheal, both are needed in RvR. You are trading this for the lv40 Dex, which delves as +12 points higher than the lv30 Dex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom