Q about buffstripping peeps running around

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its great, I make so many rps just shearing people in a zerg when I have 10 mins to kill in Labby :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Go park somewhere quiet and put kettle on. Then go suicide. Not that it's petty at all.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
The irritating thing about buffshearing is that it no longer deal damage, so they can root you, then buffshear your ass without you able to do anything (speaking from a melee PoV). event tho it dont deal damage i think it should break root, (if you purge root a shaman will just desease you and run for it, a druid is something else. cleric? no idea)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
The irritating thing about buffshearing is that it no longer deal damage, so they can root you, then buffshear your ass without you able to do anything (speaking from a melee PoV). event tho it dont deal damage i think it should break root, (if you purge root a shaman will just desease you and run for it, a druid is something else. cleric? no idea)

i think it's great :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Buffshearing soloers is teh gay....if you don't like someone, kill him.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing better than rooting, shearing all buffs then diseasing someone :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Its great, I make so many rps just shearing people in a zerg when I have 10 mins to kill in Labby :p

you get mucho hug spam when we see you xD , but ye it's so fun to play buffshear class, made liek 60k on my druid in an hr or so just buffshearing, just funny how 2 spells can make you 1k+ rps.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
how many rrs did you make adding with evita group?

how many rrs did you make on that ebayed sorc?

your not one to pass judgement

I know you are (a bit) daft, but it wasn't me complaining about buffshearing others while having my own bot ready to do so.

:touch:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
How many of you RRs did you make with your Shaman stuck to you in a tower again? ;)

FU!
without template i did loads tower capture missions with bb when i was about rr4 and i was so crap player that about every enemy killed me and bb if showed up, it was part of learning process how to play this game, but i´m not so crap player anymore.
This game isn´t ment to play bb stuck on u, so i don´t play that way.

What rr u was again when bought that account? :kissit:

Btw i haven´t ever buffsheared any1, not even once, and never gonna do it

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
FU!
without template i did loads tower capture missions with bb when i was about rr4 and i was so crap player that about every enemy killed me and bb if showed up, it was part of learning process how to play this game, but i´m not so crap player anymore.
This game isn´t ment to play bb stuck on u, so i don´t play that way.

What rr u was again when bought that account? :kissit:

Btw i haven´t ever buffsheared any1, not even once, and never gonna do it

I bought accounts now too?

You're a funny guy and I have lots of respect for you but it wasn't just you and your BB in your tower humping time and you know it.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I somehow fail to see why would someone take a shaman bot out, well apart for the end but still....

Might have been a lower level, could want to use it as a second alt and wanted a few ras so you werent running as rr2-3.....

Plenty of reason for doing so

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I somehow fail to see why would someone take a shaman bot out, well apart for the end but still....

Only because you fail to see something it doesn't mean that it never happens. Lots of tower humpers take their own bots with them, I do it myself sometimes.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

at that time my char was so crap that if tried kill tower captain without end and heals i got it to 80% and then died. so if wanted take tower had to have shaman with. Couldn´t kill any enemies so i just did tower missions for rps.

illu

Part of the furniture
Buffshearing should be like a debuff. The other day I didn't stealth up in time and ran between about 3 fg vs fg fights, and one hib (I think) had time to root and buff shear me (b*stard!) :/
I ran to the nearest spider to die on it, but then people were being friendly and killed the spider killing me! :>
I then managed to find 2 other spiders to kill me while I was sitting - and they only just managed it with bloody TG vest proccing loads :>

Buffshearing is just an annoyance. Maybe solo players should be immune to the permanent effects and just be debuffed with the caster getting the normal RP, but if you are grouped, it buffshears as normal.

Oli - Illu

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I ran to the nearest spider to die on it, but then people were being friendly and killed the spider killing me! :>

Haha, sorry, I figured out too late that you must have lost buffs and while I went to slam the pet on you I hit sield swipe instead but luckily you survived.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, sorry, I figured out too late that you must have lost buffs and while I went to slam the pet on you I hit sield swipe instead but luckily you survived.

Yeah GG mani, in the middle of a fg fight you find time to slam a spider attacking an sb xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
That's the nature of FH, full of hypocrites or people like you who never wrote something bar an one-liner. If you don't ignore it, you complain.
I've had my share of constructive posts, thank you very much. And what would you advice other than ignoring or complaining? Coming up with a solution? I've yet to come across a question on these forums which couldn't have been googled or solved with a little rational thinking, so why bother?
And I suppose you're a perfect example of how people should be posting, or on second thought, you're better off in the hypocrit category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom