Pwords Changed

S

squalion

well my passwords changed, so hopefully the servers be up soon :) and they send out our (my) pword asap :p

C

-chancer-

has anyone had any word tho and someone's goto write some sort of script that will email EVERYONE with a random password an link it with the username and remember it also

L

Larik-

Mine's changed as well, no email though - yet :)

S

Shaurr

I bet they gonna drop the ball again and send my account info to some 10 year old albion player who was jusst ganked 10 times by mids yesterday.

C

-chancer-

<Shaurr> With my luck my account info is going to be sent to some angry albion playing kid who was just shot 10 times by me yesterday...

irc4tehwin :p

an yes im bored

S

skerit XP

I wonder if they're sending the new passwords manually :) Well, probably not, there are over 20000 users in europe, so to get the job done in 24 houres is to send out 1000 passwords and more in 1 houre... that's 1 email every 3.6 seconds, and that can't be good foor their email server ... I wonder if they're putting up more servers

N

ning

Originally posted by skerit XP
I wonder if they're sending the new passwords manually :) Well, probably not, there are over 20000 users in europe, so to get the job done in 24 houres is to send out 1000 passwords and more in 1 houre... that's 1 email every 3.6 seconds, and that can't be good foor their email server ... I wonder if they're putting up more servers

26000 players at peak time. Everybody don't play in the same time ==> at least 50000 customers for Europe.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by ning
26000 players at peak time. Everybody don't play in the same time ==> at least 50000 customers for Europe.

bah, they wont put up a new server, they'll just let it take longer, if previous goa behaviour is anything to go by... better get a few cups of coffee, its gonna be a long week :D

F

Falcon

3.6 secs per mail seems a bit shite to me, they running on a 486? Any competent host would be able to push out at least 100 a second.

M

Mishy

Originally posted by Shaurr
I bet they gonna drop the ball again and send my account info to some 10 year old albion player who was jusst ganked 10 times by mids yesterday.

The emails only state your new game password, they do not state your login name/account name, so this shouldnt be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread