PWNED2k3 duel tourno [MAGES]

D

deygos

ok well finally chronicles update is done, so the seedings have been sorted, this list could change if there is another update before the 3rd february, in which case those of you just outside the top 16 could still get in seeded spot

remember this draw is the result of the CHANTERS ELDYS MENTYS rpts tables combined...

MAGES DRAW

tourno starts FEB 8th after 12:01pm GMT

1st place prize (if all enter) 1.3 plat
2nd place 576g

winner and runner up qualify for champions tourno against the other 6 winners of the other tournos

now theres slots 17-32 that need to be filled and i need a player to be nominated from each of these guilds (if u dont wanna enter pls say & btw its 75G to enter)

17 Terra dominus
18 Clan BearHawk
19 Dark Order
20 Alliance of power
21 Black Dragon
22 Tuatha de Dannan
23 Draconis Alumni
24 Axiom Knights
25 Na Fianna
26 The Brotherhood of hibernia
27 Eel
28 Iron Pookha wolves
29 The Fallen Order
30 Hearts of Fire
31 Soul Reavers
32 Lobos Blancos

rules reminder:

duel rules:

NO…..

*no buffs except self buffs
*no potions
*no crystals
*no fake lding, u press the windows key and quick ld then you are DQ’ed (you will NOT get a second chance – this is to prevent people from aborting the duel when they are losing etc) , if u genuinely ld then the duel can be restarted ONCE.
*no exiting the arena during a duel
*mobs as pets (chanter pets allowed but must be cast during fight and not before)

ALLOWED...

charges/reactive etc basically all AC'ed effects and SC gear is fine

R.A’s

some R.A’s break duels, if a duel is broken because of this the duel will be restarted once, if the same person breaks the duel again its DQ time.

MOC allowed etc

misc:

duelists will be called to the arena 15mins before they are due to fight, if someone doesn’t turn up on time then they are DQ’ed and the other player qualifies for the next round, if both players don’t turn up we move onto the next fight and I bring in 2 replacements at a later date.

for those of you with abilities on timers, well…. try and keep’em ready, I’ll try to let u know in advance approximately wot time u will be expected to fight.

for those of you who can’t make it pls let me know ASAP

I

inuyasha

hm

how did you draw?

why is 1/4 LAs?
or rather, 7/32

D

deygos

the draw comes from the top 16 rpts holders combined chanters/ments/elds

and la got majority seedings for obvious reasons m8, something to do with rpts ;)

D

deygos

btw i aint checked ;) but if u aint got a LVL50 char that qualifies u cannot enter, i'll need to revise this list again as i havent had a chance to check for 50s in each guild (mainly coz i CBA) :D

stay tuned for update

N

Novamir

mage duels are silly. an eld will be able to nearsight and QC mez on pet of chanter faster than a chanter can play. eld vs. ment is no contest.

so it will come down to elds vs. elds and whoever nearsights first :rolleyes: how fun

N

Novamir

btw vulcan is not in CF any more i think...

D

deygos

mage duels are silly. an eld will be able to nearsight and QC mez on pet of chanter faster than a chanter can play. eld vs. ment is no contest.

lol nova for bein a sport m8, err u think i dont know this? do u also think there isnt a demand for this despite the nearsight issue? above all this all for a laugh, and as a spectator im looking forward to seeing duels that last about 2secs

cant really fix this one but some mages r really up 4 it

i could always cancel no probs :)))) like i said if u dont wanna enter let me know asap

sigh i think im gonna have to pm every person on the draw lists

A

Aussie-

start at 2k range, no mez , no stun, no pet , no nearsight
otherwise it's a stupid contest :>

D

deygos

it is starting at 2k+ all the duels pretty much will

and aye have been considering nerfing stun/mezz/nsight....for some time

L

Lessurl

Do that and it'll be one of the last remaining void elds who wins. ;)

/edit oh yeah, and if u do leave nearsight in duels should start at larger than 2.3k range to prevent someone from challengin to duel then spammin nearsight button so he casts it as soon as other person accepts.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Novamir

so it will come down to elds vs. elds and whoever nearsights first :rolleyes: how fun

Maybe next time they will have other things on their mind other then PBAOE and pet ganking when they start a class :p void class are gana win it GOGO VOID

K

Kobold

pfff mage vs mage with no rules = stupid :p The one who cast first wins :rolleyes:

Make it staff duel instead...much better (it's stupid too though) :cool:

T

tankster

good to see someone is putting up the effort to organise all this !! good going Deygos !

:D

A

Afroninja

Deygos just emailed me and told me to write the following message:

all mages nerfed, no nuking allowed, staff battles only

Have a nice day!

I

inuyasha

LOL!!

Originally posted by PJS
purge nearsight perhaps?

now...