Pwease give partical effects :P

K

Krissy

I know Mythic are "having trouble" with sorting it, but cant we just have the ability to salvage the partical effect from a weapon?

I dont see y it would be hard to do, using effects already in the game. even to make efects already in the game. Just would like to know whats so hard about it? only thing i can think of is that the server would need a restart for them to work after each one being added to the weapons. but having a restart every 2 weeks in the early hours etc would sort that (very little ppl on).

So any reason y they arnt really added or is it just a way of padding out things to add to keep intrest longer?

T

tris-

there is already no point hunting loot, adding particle effects would tip it over the edge and they may aswell delete every zone except Emain.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by n3wbie
there is already no point hunting loot, adding particle effects would tip it over the edge and they may aswell delete every zone except Emain.

If there is already no point in hunting loot, then I see no reason to not add particle effects to Alchemy :).

It would not take much to make drop-hunting more worth-while, but I guess Mythic don't want this game to be like that, so fair enough. Givf particle effects so we can all show them off :)

T

tildson

Yeah they should implement that, OR make more uberdrops who beat SC\ing by far. Like, some magic proc or ability

F

fatgit

99% of drops = sell or salvage

For a year, tradeskills were basically useless as drops were better due to stats. Now drops are useless because better stats from sc :eek:

Hopefully Mythic can find a balance

& give particle effects AND let necro's armour transfer to pets so we can add procs & ablatives! :p

S

Sharma

Mythic said in some patchnotes, they will be making armour which is dropped that can beat SC by miles, 15% resist on some items :m00:

S

Solid

and 40% Bonus :D

Drool

They already retrospectively boosted all TG/Sidi/Hib variant armour/weapon drops to 40 Imbue (Spellcrafting cant gp beyond 37)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Solid
and 40% Bonus :D

Drool

They already retrospectively boosted all TG/Sidi/Hib variant armour/weapon drops to 40 Imbue (Spellcrafting cant gp beyond 37)

:eek2:

Me wants!

H

hangianix

Aye and you will need 100 ppl to get them...

L

liste

with 2½ groups, i managed to get a belt currently only 40 utility. will be fixed next patch) with 70 utility and 40 imbues (if belts could be SCed).

30 dex/qui
3 envenom/stealth
3 ablative charges

with 2 groups, i got a Cabalist staff of Tab'Fren ( YES! The ultimate Nerf Bat! ).
it has

45 con
tri-50 focus for cabalist
10 charges of 331 DD

with 4 groups, i got the lightsabre. 40 imbues as well, and 69 utility (currently 35 imbues and 59 imbues)

22 con/qui
3 slash
5 CS
self haste proc, that has higher proc rate than crafted, and has faster attackspeed than highest theurg attack speed buff.

This is hardly 100 people :)

G

Garaen

3fg can get to the horsemen without much problem. That is 3 well organised groups.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by liste
with 2½ groups, i managed to get a belt currently only 40 utility. will be fixed next patch) with 70 utility and 40 imbues (if belts could be SCed).

30 dex/qui
3 envenom/stealth
3 ablative charges

with 2 groups, i got a Cabalist staff of Tab'Fren ( YES! The ultimate Nerf Bat! ).
it has

45 con
tri-50 focus for cabalist
10 charges of 331 DD

with 4 groups, i got the lightsabre. 40 imbues as well, and 69 utility (currently 35 imbues and 59 imbues)

22 con/qui
3 slash
5 CS
self haste proc, that has higher proc rate than crafted, and has faster attackspeed than highest theurg attack speed buff.

This is hardly 100 people :)

Nerf Liste. Lucky bastid :(

Users who are viewing this thread