PvP Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

Im thinking of starting a guild on camlann after 1.62 as we get instant level 30s (or maybe 20's). Post here if you are interested in joining and I will contact you in PM. Don't post here if your not interested please.
You will need a level 50 on one of the euro servers to join or you won't be able to make instant level 20's/30's.

Camlann will be more fun now. Ive just been on and had a lot more fun then it was when it started. :)

ONLY POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. Ty.

-Krypt.

A

Aoln

Think i might play there abit if we can use /level :)

D

DocWolfe

I have a level 22 friar on there unused ;x

M

mirieth

It's a trick! He's just trying lure you all in so his French level 50 mate can PK you and abuse you in French! :-o!

K

Kahland

I'm not really up for starting chars on pvp, hope there's be a coop server on eu soon, go vote for one in the polling booth on the official site.!

M

mirieth

Originally posted by DocWolfe
HES HAS MATES?!!?!

Calm down.

Read what I wrote again.

Okay, done that?

Now if you don't get it yet - think of it this way: the guy is French.

:flame:

P

planky

I could give it a try... if i got my acc active by then ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by ghoul
it doesnt work on pvp servers ._.

Erm... you sure about that?

THE /LEVEL COMMAND

Dark Age of Camelot now supports creating new mid-level (20th level) characters for those players who have attained 50th level on any character on any server. In addition, we've flagged certain Realms on some servers as "underpopulated" - on those Realms, if you are eligible to use the /level command, you'll be able to create a new 30th level character.

Check the Camelot Herald at www.camelotherald.com for a list of Realms (by Server) where /level will grant you a level 30.

Once the flag is set, you can enter the game as a brand-new first level character with zero experience points. You must target your trainer and use the /LEVEL command to grant your player experience. You'll start with at least enough experience to raise to 20th level (30 on some Realms on some servers). You must go to your trainer and right click on him to gain levels.

Note that any existing character who is below the experience being granted can use the /level command. Use of this command will grant experience to reach level 20.5 or level 30.5

Please note that we can dynamically change what level (20 or 30) the /level command will grant you. When we decide to change a Realm's /level status, we'll make a post on the Herald to announce the change.

-------------

And this was in the 'list' of which servers and realms got level 30's instead of 20's. Now only the 30's were mentioned, none of the pvp servers were but it never said anything about not being able to get 20's.

"We are still discussing options for Andred. Andred may appear on this list, or we may choose another option in regards to its population. We are aware of the population problem on that server, though, and I don't want you to think we're ignoring it!
"

S

spathi

i might reactivate my account to play in your little PvP guild Krypt :) quite happy to play any class other than a sorc ;)

M

Melachi-

Id be up for it, ill play any char cept a healer :p

T

towell

Ah what an idea maybe this will make things more interesting i'm bored of traditional play so count me in, whatever character you need :) i'm skilled in mins and pally though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread