Pvp Movies

Sephiroth

Fledgling Freddie
I have been surfing the net for a while looking for pvp movies, but not much luck so far, I'm looking in particular for paladin pvp movies, but other pvp fights are worth the watch, can anyone provide with links? Thank you.

PS : don't give me links like warcraftmovies.com, it requiers premium account, which requiers money, which i don't have spare for some movies online

gin

Fledgling Freddie
Bone_Idle said:
ROFL nice link. :)

Someone didnt read the whole post properly :)

The links that don't have "p" next to have a mirror link

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Well I ran into a L35 orc warrior lastnight, thought I'll hit record and make a liddul movie. I'm a L32 gnome rogue.

I know I play like crap, don't get KS of, and never get to Eviscerate either :)

Movie

Oh, and its the first movie I ever made so, I didn't edit and do wonders like that.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Well I ran into a L35 orc warrior lastnight, thought I'll hit record and make a liddul movie. I'm a L32 gnome rogue.

I know I play like crap, don't get KS of, and never get to Eviscerate either :)

Movie

Oh, and its the first movie I ever made so, I didn't edit and do wonders like that.

Atleast it's a strong host ;)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Yes my host = my own webserver = 100Mbit from a friends ISP :)

Was a good fight tbh, though admit that the warrior was a bit retarded on the strafing part. All you had to do was strafe a little and you had his back in your view, quite easy.

Oh and nerf gnome warriors.. too cute to keel ;(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Movie [right click, save as - thanks Tharion :wub:] from Thorn's first PvP raid ever (remember, we play on a Normal server :p).

Luckily Horde managed to bring a respectable sized force after a few minutes and the fighting lasted for over an hour.

Think we were 12 all in all, people from other guilds added during the evening.

Chaotic game play? Yep. (headless chickens references are truthful)

Ownage? Nope. Never was and never will be the intention of our raids.

Fun? TONS! and I'm pretty sure Horde thought so as well once their numbers were up and the fights pretty even.

If you wonder what the first part is, it's a short snippet of "Darwin Awards" that were handed out during the evening.

Paladin (although just mid-levels) POV as Sephiroth asked for. :)

Hope you'll enjoy it, we sure did. :)

Sephiroth

Fledgling Freddie
thank you guys for the movie links, i really appreciate it and i'll be watching them in an hour when i get home from work, thanks ppl, keep em coming :)
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom