PVP live on 3rd of dec

F

Flimgoblin

Keri - lurikeen heros will be on the normal servers too...

they come along with patch 1.55 I think.

K

Keri

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Keri - lurikeen heros will be on the normal servers too...

they come along with patch 1.55 I think.

But not with the ability to use polearms. That can only happen on a PvP or co-op server. My luripolehero duelled a firby spearo .. even con .. no buffs. He died. I still had more than 50% HP left.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Keri

But not with the ability to use polearms. That can only happen on a PvP or co-op server. My luripolehero duelled a firby spearo .. even con .. no buffs. He died. I still had more than 50% HP left.

aha :) missed that bit...

O

old.chesnor

So, a Luri hero gets access to thrust, slash and crush poles all for speccing CS...nice :)

N

)nick(

I believe LW gets the same but with 2 handed weapons.

O

old.Tohtori

I can't believe none of you geniuses has figured out why they chose Dec 3 to launch the Pissartist v Pissartist server on Dec 3rd. Hasn't anyone noticed what day SI is launched in the US? Oooo .. that would be Dec 3. So to try and put the EU genius players off track of whining about not getting SI, GOA are throwing you a PvP bone to chew on.

Actually the 3rd is because the usual deadline for companies, especially in the game department, is tuesday. It's only because monday is usually left to check if everything is ok, if anything needs changing etc. This is for patches only, the SI happens to come out on the 3rd as well but this is probably for the same reason. And since the PvP server was due this week, it comes out on the third.

S

SFXman

Start is important though, have some fun before the week (work/studies) and there on it becomes dreadful.
Better that than "fun" with levelling to 10 and then BOOM you are killed every two seconds by purples.
Weekend will get you to 20 AT LEAST and if it would start on the weekend you could have some fun between 10-20 since there won't be some deep deep purple mofos.
But anyway, I couldn't really care anymore tbh.

F

Flimgoblin

nah, the start will be the worst - overcrowding, everyone trying to gank the little ones....

two or three weeks in there'll be a lot less people to splat at the bindstones, you'll not have people constantly ganking there because there's simply not enough targets around...

at least that's my theory - anyone started fresh on Andred or Mordred recently?

M

Moody

Originally posted by sharma
this guy run up to me

1337 d00dz0r :"DUEL ME NOW"
me: "No."
me: "No. your a purp con"
me:"F**K OFF IM LOGGIN DUMBARSE 1337IST"

Be ready for the exact same thing on the normal servers when the dueling system is out. Accompanied with the 'poook pok pok' sounds when you decline the purp d00dz0r. :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

/duel accept
/surrender

/say there, you win, run along now.

J

j000 d000d

I don't think the date will change the leveling, just the result of people's exams ;)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Teador
I don't think the date will change the leveling, just the result of people's exams ;)

:clap:

of course, the forumites will be a casual guild ;)

we all spend too much time on the forums :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom