PvP in World of Warcraft

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Yeah, but Halflife 2 is due out in september 2k3 so that will make the waiting a bit easier ;o

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Yeah, but Halflife 2 is due out in september 2k3 so that will make the waiting a bit easier ;o

year 2300?

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by inuyasha
spell uber? no problem, gotta be something like:

B-L-I-Z-Z-A-R-D :D

They never fuck up, not done, and prolly wont either ^_^

Well the games are good, but all the cheats/hacks and ignorance to fix problems ingame makes me wonder...

They better get way better customer support and dedication if someone is gonna pay on a montly basis to play ...

Just a remainder, I stopped playing D2 about 1 year ago, at that time they'd been talking about patch 1.10 for some time.

Now they show some screenies of items in patch 1.10....But still not released..:sleeping:

I

inuyasha

D2 is outdated =)

When making wow/wc3 and wc3 ft i can see why they ditch a d2 patch =)

O

old.Iunliten

Well gotta remember the WOW beta is gonna last 8 months so around next summer sounds like a likely date..

September 30:th will give me a new reason to live though...

Go half life 2.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
Well gotta remember the WOW beta is gonna last 8 months so around next summer sounds like a likely date..

yup, about the time I get back from my far european travels :)

O

old.Emma

hehe for those that havent seen the halflife preview video from E3 yet.. the whopping 500mb one then i took the liberty of taking a few screenies for you all :D

check em out. btw they are all ingame screenies. problem is they dont really show the uber physics system in action :(

only 3 screenies as i cba to do loads of em ;p

http://www.thevortex.demon.co.uk/hl2/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom