PvP in the next patch :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and tons of ppl will transfer toons there just to find out the server is STILL a piece of shit server, come on VN and whine that they have to pay to transfer back (if they can even transfer back at all).

DAoC's pvp server is the worst i've ever had the missfortune to come across. theres not a single other mmo that does it worse, and i've played most of the ones worth trying.

DAoC's rvr is for the most part a marvel in goodness, but Mythic knows fuck all about making a proper pvp server.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Not a chance to even think of that. I remember when lots of euro guilds rerolled on euro pvp server in order to avoid adders on fg vs fg but it never worked.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Not a chance to even think of that. I remember when lots of euro guilds rerolled on euro pvp server in order to avoid adders on fg vs fg but it never worked.

lol, that theory was doomed from the start

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
and tons of ppl will transfer toons there just to find out the server is STILL a piece of shit server, come on VN and whine that they have to pay to transfer back (if they can even transfer back at all).

DAoC's pvp server is the worst i've ever had the missfortune to come across. theres not a single other mmo that does it worse, and i've played most of the ones worth trying.

DAoC's rvr is for the most part a marvel in goodness, but Mythic knows fuck all about making a proper pvp server.

This is not char TRANSFER but char COPY. You basicly have nothing to lose copying your char to mordred!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aah ok.

well, doesent matter. it wont make the server populated anyway :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture

This ^

And something I saw on VN in relation to Origins summed it up best...

Same tease we've gotten for the last 16 months or so. Don't get excited about it until you see something go up on Pendragon.

Sometimes I think they forget that they're on EA's payroll now.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
This is not char TRANSFER but char COPY. You basicly have nothing to lose copying your char to mordred!

Lets not forget though, it's not Mordred. It's Gaheris with battlegrounds.

It will be less of a pvp server than the regular servers tbh, masses of RR12-13 Gaheris chars, no danger XPing anywhere etc, the thrill won't be there imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom