PvP guild?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Reading n3wbies posts amuses me actually (especially the ones on the general board....) :D

He is a true sp4mmz0r and obviously gets a kick out of pushing people... I like that - plus - he can spell.

n3wbie should be in the guild for all I care.

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sickofit...
Reading n3wbies posts amuses me actually (especially the ones on the general board....) :D

He is a true sp4mmz0r and obviously gets a kick out of pushing people... I like that - plus - he can spell.

n3wbie should be in the guild for all I care.

Does he remind you of someone? :p

As far as I'm concerned he's welcome ... cos he showed me the path to George /curtsey

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

He very much reminds me of someone *does the 'ZING!!'*

J

Jexa

You just want to adopt him as your Padawan, something tells me he won't have it :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Special rank for n3wbie would be "Teaboy" actually. :D

Hey! Hey! Hey!

O

old.tRoG

i've had a holiday from the comp the last two days :p

will get round to updating the site with all the new info, i also PMed Ted this morning without reading that sickie had done it already, he'll have to give in to my NOWRSLEY CHARM!!!11

will soon get round to updating the site again, don't you crap your little pants octanion.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

TTD didn't reply yet (will he?) anyway..

If not, I suggest we go for "Barry's Forumites". Has a nice sound to it, I think.

J

Jexa

By the time I can get to play on the PVP I guess a lot of peoples will have left anyways (mid december :()

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Mr. Scruffles ran off to china and I havent heard from him
strange...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I wanna be the dunse roleplaying troll who follows me master (sicko the luri) blindly

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I wanna be the dunse roleplaying troll who follows me master (sicko the luri) blindly

And im gonna roleplay a taxi driver :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, the way my BattleBard(tm) is working out, I might go for a celt bard, too :D
Hey, Ivan and I can rez you sods, once you bit the grass(tm).
Cheaper than buying con back, eh?

Oh- and Ted Lé Dog replied to my PM:

Re: DAoC PvP Guild
Heh..erm... right.. fine..
Dont have a problem with that at all to be honest. Hope the guild work out better than the name

Regards

Ted

And he luvs our name!!! *grins*
Now lets work on TEH Kemor 'ok'.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

can I crush things?? In trod on wild flowers?? can I?? can i??
please please please

I

ivan_tribbiani

OK OK now time to work on the emblem :) "Barrysworld Forumites"

which one of two colour schemes:

- Green'n'Yello vs Plain two shades of Green.

What about the logo???

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by n3wbie
:sleeping: says the person who thinks its funny to put W instead of R, say TEH and put (tm) at the end of shit

Oh... you are BWEAKING my heart!!

Lets say all of the above is my trademark... but you are just as sad, little tosser. How about you fuck off to the general forums? It seems two people have taken enough pity on you to dedicate a whole thread to your sadness...

And do me a favor? Relate your name on the PvP server to me...

T

tris-

Lets say all of the above is my trademark... but you are just as sad, little tosser.

yes, just what my occupation says in my profile, your point is? are you trying to tell me im doing a good job?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by n3wbie

yes, just what my occupation says in my profile, your point is? are you trying to tell me im doing a good job?

No, I am trying to tell you that you're an arsehole :D
A job well done, I must admit.

T

tris-

No, I am trying to tell you that you're an arsehole :D
A job well done, I must admit.

then my job here is done, bye bye.

D

Damini

Children, stop bickering. I'm still Auntie Moderator Damini for a while longer yet, and my care bear reign shall continue right up to the final minutes!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

He said "Bye, bye", Damini....

I shall rest my case now, yer honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom