PvP guild?

A

Addlcove

did someone get in touch with BW manager to get a written permission to name the guild <Barrysworld Forumites> or was that idea dropped again?

A

Addlcove

oh btw old.tRoG (got it right this time?)

I´m not on the Members list :mad:

Octanion (<what ever soulcatchers firstname is>killer) ;)
Paladin

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Octanion
oh btw old.tRoG (got it right this time?)

I´m not on the Members list :mad:

Octanion (<what ever soulcatchers firstname is>killer) ;)
Paladin

Mine'll be Soulcatcher. and you could try, but even my healer could own your pally. no matter the level difference :p

S

SFXman

I think Brinx (?) said we can't use the "BarrysWorld" part, which sucks.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I will compose a nice message to Ted TEH Dawg later...
after all - I will be a Deity in the guild *ZING!* ;)

By the way: TROG!!! Where the feck are you??

Edit: Alrighty - PM sent.

I

ivan_tribbiani

How about : " Da Barrys Squad " for a guild name ?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I asked for "Barrysworld Forumites"... but- I honestly like "Barrys Forumites" best... sounding a bit like a bunch of mercs ;)

O

Orin Askhammare

That means our esteemed leader should be called Barry :)

D

Damini

I think the actual problem is that DAoC don't like advertising. You might be best getting Kemor's permission or advice as well as Ted the Dogs permission. Or just sticking to Forumites with a green and yellow cloak thing going on?

D

Damini

Useless infomation number #106

Name Sex Origin Meaning
Barry Male French dweller of the barrier
Barrymore Male Gaelic Variant of Barry: Pointed object.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damini
I think the actual problem is that DAoC don't like advertising. You might be best getting Kemor's permission or advice as well as Ted the Dogs permission. Or just sticking to Forumites with a green and yellow cloak thing going on?

Yup... they really don't like advertising, that's why the english servers are so underpopulated.... *still feeling grumpy*

Alright- I shall message Kemor, too. Does this make me PR officer of the guild?;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Can i be the "Speznaz" cheif officer within the guild then ??? i can supply the good links to weapons........erm. Ill even behave, honest.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... how about "AK47 Speznaz"?;)

You are more than welcome to join the Forumites - yer a true spamm0r after all.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damini
Useless infomation number #106

Name Sex Origin Meaning
Barry Male French dweller of the barrier
Barrymore Male Gaelic Variant of Barry: Pointed object.

I want some of those pills, Damini. Seems to be good stuff :D
*runs off, cackling*

S

SFXman

Then it again it would be nice if people realise where the guild originated from... "Forumites" may not do it. Just my opinion.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by sickofit...
I asked for "Barrysworld Forumites"... but- I honestly like "Barrys Forumites" best... sounding a bit like a bunch of mercs ;)

Barrys Forumites doesn't sound too shabby :)

You get rid of all the TM REGISTARDADDD COPIRITE too, its gRAet!!11

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Xarr

Barrys Forumites doesn't sound too shabby :)

You get rid of all the TM REGISTARDADDD COPIRITE too, its gRAet!!11

I AER TEH SMART!!1:D

T

tris-

can i be "Forum Wanker", i can tell you loads of shit that has nothing to do with anything and is probably made up and i can argue with you all day about why cant you hide in a tree? theres nothign wtong with it, how do you know i didnt dig it out? etc...

D

Danya

Originally posted by n3wbie
can i be "Forum Wanker", i can tell you loads of shit that has nothing to do with anything and is probably made up and i can argue with you all day about why cant you hide in a tree? theres nothign wtong with it, how do you know i didnt dig it out? etc...
No.

T

tris-

oh there you are again, always on my arse, as soon as i post in DAOC foum, BHAM Dannyn is there.

D

Danya

Hmm, you seem to like the attention... maybe I should stop. :p

T

tris-

No, i dont like the attention, i just want to be in the guild because i am only coming back when PvP is on the go and i wanted something nice to go back to.

D

Danya

We're nice people? Goddamnit, we need a new PR officer!

T

tris-

i never said your nice, i said i wanted something nice to go back to i.e. some kind of team play etc that you 'should' get from a guild

A

Addlcove

Kemor is a pretty flexibale guy (and before you start drewling Sickofit I dont mean it in "that" way :p) I am certain that he can persuade goa to not mind, oh and btw is it Barrysworld thats a registered copyright? or is it Barrysworld.com ?? ;) might make an important difference ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Octanion
Kemor is a pretty flexibale guy (and before you start drewling Sickofit I dont mean it in "that" way :p)

:twak: Have at thee, fiend!! :twak:

;)

G

gengi

Originally posted by sickofit...

:twak: Have at thee, fiend!! :twak:

;)

can fellow guildies whack each other ???

:rolleyes:

Gengee who has A realm point

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

No, not possible....................... but I could unguild Octanion - THEN whack him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom