PvP and system requirements

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
My puter works fine in regular game, but as soon as a huge pvp starts i lag up so badly i get 5-10 second lag packets.

My con is solid, my puter is well above the recommended spec and everything is working fine, but still i get crippling lag...is this server-side?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
My puter works fine in regular game, but as soon as a huge pvp starts i lag up so badly i get 5-10 second lag packets.

My con is solid, my puter is well above the recommended spec and everything is working fine, but still i get crippling lag...is this server-side?

hard to tell mate, PVP is really only a beta, expect blizz to optimise the code for pvp when battle grounds comes alomg.

Although i play on PvP Server, i count the PvP part an added bonus. I dont expect it to perfected for 6 months - 1 year, and to be honest wow is so new that i can live with that, so much to see and do.

after a while though leveling alts like any MMORPG will become less new, so hopefully by then Pvp will be more mature :fluffle:

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

hard to tell mate, PVP is really only a beta, expect blizz to optimise the code for pvp when battle grounds comes alomg.

Although i play on PvP Server, i count the PvP part an added bonus. I dont expect it to perfected for 6 months - 1 year, and to be honest wow is so new that i can live with that, so much to see and do.

after a while though leveling alts like any MMORPG will become less new, so hopefully by then Pvp will be more mature :fluffle:

:m00:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
It's a bit like that for everyone at the moment...Snoz plays over in the US so maybe he will reply and give us an insight to what its like over there, or indeed another US player.

Would be interesting, but with the recent news of boxes being held back I can't imagine it being much better.

Zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom