PvE wh0res.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Catacombs will be here in 1 week aprox so im sure all of you gonna pl you alts like hell.. Plan is that im looking some people ( 2-3 ) who willing to pl their alts . This session gonna take 1 week and will only take place evenings since some of us might working..

Preq :

--> People who can log at least 2 accounts
--> No afkers ( >< )
--> No whiners :p

Group Setup :

Me => Either Chanter + leech or Fop + leech ( or both :p )
2nd guy => Chanter + leech
3rd guy => Druid + leech
4rth guy => Animist + leech

We gonna start as soon as Cata is out..

I will inform you in game about xp places.

PS: No lders plz :D

Regards

Mck

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Malaka, Fop (druid) + Leech here as I already told you ;)

Can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays tho.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Why PL ??
No wonder new players to Hib /quit the whole Idea of Catacombs is to Level the New classes that are available which is great for People with other alts to start finding Groups.
Power leveling Spoils whole aspect of the Game SO Fcking what you got 1st Banshee/Vampire Level 50 FFS Start Grouping less Power leveling.

Maybe you learn to play you Chars Better by Grping LOL Look where all FOTM Rangers that got PL at Fins where are they now.Perhaps you may learn to respect you Char a bit more if you nurtured it to lvl 50 instead of Sitting there afk mounting up Spec points on it then wonder what the Fck you put them into.

Group not PL :flame:

Soulja
Soulsbot
Soulbow
Ensnare
Swiftfoot
Photon
Shardes
Godoftrees

liloe

It's my birthday today!
fook all that Mck, our PL zerg >> random PL organization =))

so let's get on to making a 50 animist or bainshee, I'm ready to roooooll :wub:

well maybe we could use an 8th member or so, the animist =))

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said : BlAH BLhAhaHA

PS: U got a nice sig there :p

Sorry if i insult you dude. If u dont like it dont do it :clap:

Me => Chanter +leech => Me
2nd guy => Chanter + leech => Liloe
3rd guy => Druid ( fop ) + leech => Gear
4rth guy => Animist + leech => Aardwolf

Cheers all - Have a nice day and remember

DONT PL FFS :flame:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Thought you lvl'd insanely fast in Catacombs anyways with quests, tasks and so on? :p

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
ani, druid, bard, tank: (take your pick) + alt rearing to pl:)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
Thought you lvl'd insanely fast in Catacombs anyways with quests, tasks and so on? :p
Supposedly so, ye. Read somewhere else on forum bout some skald taking it easy and getting 50 in 1.5 weeks by just questing, so sounds promissing.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
PS: U got a nice sig there :p

Sorry if i insult you dude. If u dont like it dont do it :clap:

Me => Chanter +leech => Me
2nd guy => Chanter + leech => Liloe
3rd guy => Druid ( fop ) + leech => Gear
4rth guy => Animist + leech => Aardwolf

Cheers all - Have a nice day and remember

DONT PL FFS :flame:

I wont :kissit:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Soulja I don't agree. There is a huge diff. between RvR and PvE. I can heal semi-afk for an XP grp, which I can't for an RvR grp and it's lots different. Same for mages, you can't wait for albs/mids to be stacked, then pb them away :p

Or when was the last time a bard had only to cc in an XP grp? =)

I've lvl'd my ranger to 48 without PL and I'm never gonna do that crap again. I don't even think it was of advantage to not getting PL'd. Sticking arrows into mob for hours is smth that rather represents the day of a tower humper imho. The only advantage was, that it gave me the opportunity to try several specs due to all the free respecs we got.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with liloe soul. After a couple of time doing it the hard way... well, I don't have the stomach for it anymore mate. And it's not only hitting 50 now. You have to xp your artis and do your MLs after that...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Soulja I don't agree. There is a huge diff. between RvR and PvE. I can heal semi-afk for an XP grp, which I can't for an RvR grp and it's lots different. Same for mages, you can't wait for albs/mids to be stacked, then pb them away :p

Or when was the last time a bard had only to cc in an XP grp? =)

I've lvl'd my ranger to 48 without PL and I'm never gonna do that crap again. I don't even think it was of advantage to not getting PL'd. Sticking arrows into mob for hours is smth that rather represents the day of a tower humper imho. The only advantage was, that it gave me the opportunity to try several specs due to all the free respecs we got.

You get a better feel for you Char by Xping him in Grps or Solo the PL Chars that have been through Hib over last year or so where are they now lol.

I prefer to get a feel of a character and with Catacombs Lvling be so much easier anyway but it be so much for Fun done Grping rather than PL "Like a Lvl 50 Ranger PL at Fins once Pm'ed me and Asked me How do I spec a Ranger now it 50" lol (True Story) and as for Pve/RvR you find it not that much Difference click /face and Beat crap outta victim.

Mckennit I just put my 2 penneth worth what I think is wrong with PL Chars but it seems you got a Problem with that well that is You Problem not mine we all See how you New PL Char fairs in near future :)

Soulja

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
both point of views are good. i kinda agree with both. i prefer leveling my chars in the traditional way, but i don't mind getting few levels PL'd either.
remember, it is all about fun, and having fun is all that matters.

statued

Loyal Freddie
gimme a shot boss i can do it i know i can....
chanter +dr00d leechzor
:kissit:

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
id rather explore catacombs for myself. I for one wont b pling i wanna enjoy cata as much as possible and LEARN TO PLAY MY CHAR ;)

Have fun tho guys :p

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I dont have a prob soulja - i just said if u dont like to pl then dont it..

Since i already leveld my bard/chanter/eld throught traditional way - i dont want to do that again in my current state althought i got a low druid to keep me warm in Spraggon Den..

And ofc u will see my char in frontiers v fast ;) Although not gonna use it as main but more like zerg helper o0

Cheers - no offence at all..

Gear : U know whats qb? /ponder ( might be some hardcore thingy not sure >:) )

Mck

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
both point of views are good. i kinda agree with both. i prefer leveling my chars in the traditional way, but i don't mind getting few levels PL'd either.
remember, it is all about fun, and having fun is all that matters.

i agree here , i rolled my bar , played him in bg's along they way. now all i want is lvl 50 and get his template sorted - after all toa is just another from of xp for ur char imo

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It doesn't take 50 levels to learn how to play a daoc character, especially if you've xp'd a few times the regular way.

IMO pl to 46ish, get artis and then XP your character and the artis at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom