PvE versus RvR with ToA

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Will be doing alil of everything, as usuall. Get an artifact, do some master
level(s), try the new abilities/artifact in rvr, exp some alt, do some new quests, craft some, farm some, chat some. In due time i will reach ml9 and have the new gear, but ill try to have fun in the meantime :)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
I dont see the problem, seems only the RP horny ppl are frustrated they cant get on top... why not just relax and not stress thru it, and actully enjoy the new areas and zones... get to know ppl you never known b4 and just chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill! =) im sure I will :wub:

ye, just take it nice and easy, I think itll be more fiun than most expect

Fapuse

Fledgling Freddie
When ToA will come i quit daoc, simple. Dont have time for pve, MAs, leveling items and so on. And dont want too.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever, i dont enjoy PvE at all, i hated the xp grind so much, and theres no way i wanna do it again for MLs and whatever, i abrely have enough time for RvR nowadays anyway...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
I don't give a damn about the new items, having putting a heck of alot of time, effort and platinum into my new sidi/mp template recently im not about to change it no matter what drops for a long time yet.

However much to my dismay I will still be going full pve for a month or two to get the master-levels, and don't plan to seriously rvr till I have them all.

Im going to miss playing with the stealthers in odins/hw until then :( hope they wont forget me whilst im gone.

No joke but if you do not care about the new items a damn champion will have more weaponskill then you. RR3 fully buffed Champions with Battler has over 2300 WS (that is 50 base LW btw). Some items are just way too good; even if you got uber Sidi stuff etc. Swinging faster, harder, is stronger, has more hp and you wanna stick to the old items? That is fighting an uphill struggle mate.

I seriously suggest while doing ML keep a look on the drops you get and see what stuff is in it. You will be surprised how simple ROG's will often be better then a 99% SC'ed AF102 armour-piece.

Ofcourse alot will get nerfed; but since we got no idea when that fixed patch will come out in Europe...

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
5artifacts 5drops one Q for Glaud's SC
and 3chars to get to ML10 on 3diffrent accs
PVe4tw! :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
No joke but if you do not care about the new items a damn champion will have more weaponskill then you. RR3 fully buffed Champions with Battler has over 2300 WS (that is 50 base LW btw). Some items are just way too good; even if you got uber Sidi stuff etc. Swinging faster, harder, is stronger, has more hp and you wanna stick to the old items? That is fighting an uphill struggle mate.

The overpowered artifacts are all beeing nerfed though, so the difference between a character will tons of artifacts and one with an "ordinary" sc'ed capped set will not be that great.
Also, the artifact user will have some stats "overcapped" sure, but he will also have some stats no longer capped (i think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom