Pve Riad And Sum Fun Along The Way Pole

Do ppl want or wish to take part in a pve riad for fun

• Yess plz sum 1 run a pve riad (non ml)

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No thanks i dont want pve riads

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Only riads i join are master levels

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
PVE RIAD for the fun of it

Places we go kill I don’t think many ppl have tried them before now

DUNGEONS LIST
Galladoria
Tur suil
Fomor

NON-DUNGEONS
Meteor impact (zone Allta fearann)
In this place I no there is a big mob and sum others that thaw u about away from your grp believe me I have been for a lil look and died from getting thaw away from my bb and ani I want to go back to see what the main mob drops

This is ment to be fun places sum of use haven’t been before and a change from ml raids rvr raids this is me trying to bring a little life back in to the only good realm on pry excal cluster use Hibernians

Lets see what ppl think I will make this a pole so I can see what ppl wish to do and how many ppl would like to see sum of this

I no there is a new expansion out yes I do no this

But me for 1 am thinking of not renewing my subs unless I can find something new to do with in this grate game so please be kind and leave good comments

And or suggestions

Thanks for reading this gays and gals hope to be running something soon

Thadius

Part of the furniture
PVE RIAD for the fun of it

Places we go kill I don’t think many ppl have tried them before now

DUNGEONS LIST
Galladoria
Tur suil
Fomor

NON-DUNGEONS
Meteor impact (zone Allta fearann)
In this place I no there is a big mob and sum others that thaw u about away from your grp believe me I have been for a lil look and died from getting thaw away from my bb and ani I want to go back to see what the main mob drops

This is ment to be fun places sum of use haven’t been before and a change from ml raids rvr raids this is me trying to bring a little life back in to the only good realm on pry excal cluster use Hibernians

Lets see what ppl think I will make this a pole so I can see what ppl wish to do and how many ppl would like to see sum of this

I no there is a new expansion out yes I do no this

But me for 1 am thinking of not renewing my subs unless I can find something new to do with in this grate game so please be kind and leave good comments

And or suggestions

Thanks for reading this gays and gals hope to be running something soon

No offense mate bu Galla raids can be upto 8 hours, people might be more interested in something with a little elss time, such as the Hib dragon

Punishment

Resident Freddy
No offense mate bu Galla raids can be upto 8 hours, people might be more interested in something with a little elss time, such as the Hib dragon

You are missing the point ... Read the Thread name :D

Everz

FH is my second home
no offense, but all of these can be done by ml9 chant/druid/menta with ease

however, word of advise for perfect armour square farmer.. curengkur (meteor mob) drops up to 100 at a time ;)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Galladoria can be done with ml9 chanty+bb+menta? I hope u mean half Galla and not all of it or im quite interested to see that in deeper detail.

Regarding the thread topic though: all types of pve are welcome and most of the times u get a decent number of people willing to come for the fun of it. Tip of advice though is to change the places u wanna go to the new ones we just got with LotM as people/players will be QUITE interested to join - i know i am :p

PS: If u want something extreme i'd suggest to go in Worlds end and even further and have a coffie with big mama octopus and co.

Mck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom