PvE Raid cooperation

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Good, now were getting somewhere, now we just need the other raid leaders to get in on this.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Good, now were getting somewhere, now we just need the other raid leaders to get in on this.

i dont agree,
Sorry, but u can't make a calendar about when is gone be what ect. What about all the prestep raids ppl do ect? Who are we to say how ppl shall play the game?.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Now thats feedback!

Sorry if the things I say here seems over zelous, but without half decent feedback like this, it doesnt go anywhere. TBH I was hoping someone would see sense and say something like "Why dont we call tuesdays Grp raid only night, leaving the other 6 days for the mighty BGers" or something along those lines. I wasnt trying to lay down laws governing raids at all, I was trying to get all the leaders to come up with a comprimise.

Think of it like this, an ML9 BG raid happens what...every 6-7 weeks, then say you cant attend, so you got another 6-7 weeks, but also you need ML8 group steps..which raid on the same day are you going to attend? The thing is grp raids can be done anytime but only by a limited amount of people, both are just as important, but as one comes once in a blue moon, its better to attend the BG raids, at least thats my thinking. How individuals want to raid is their choice, and Im not asking for that to change, heck no. Its the leaders I appeal to!

OK, with people now starting to think outside their box, and someone suggesting a calendar, what about this (remember, this is a suggestion!):

Mondays, Tuesdays: Group raids only
Wednesdays: DRs(Blue)
Thursdays: Group and BG raids pick n mix
Saturdays: AM:Grp only PM: Grp and BG Eve: BG only
Sundays: AM group only PM:DR(?):ML(vav) Eve:Grp+BG

Something to think about anyway.

every ml is done in a month.
O, and for example if a groupraid im gone join is cancled im gone do something else, not gone another raid im not intrested in...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with calendars like your suggesting is it only really works for people who play most nights. If someone can only log on on a tuesday then saying "You can't run raid X tonight, it's BG night" or whatever is completely crippling to them.

The reason BG raids will fail due to lack of numbers is because there's too many of them being run.. It's like running an arti raid every 3 nights, then complaining after 3 weeks that there's not enough people showing up. It's not that other raids are taking them away, it's because everyone has credit on everything they need after the first 3 weeks.

As has been said, people are unlikely to go on raids they don't need just because other raids arn't happening. If enough people need ML9 then it will get the numbers, if it doesn't simply wait a week or two and more people are going to need it.

There does often seem to be an over reliance on numbers creeping in these days as well.. I'm not sure if it's the case on Mid as it is on Alb where people on arti raids beg the BG every week to do soloable arti's.. You don't need 40 people turning up to do a malice raid, before the patch it was done by one or 2 people within an hour of popping every time. Now it seems to get canceled if less than 15 people turn up.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
OK, ive applied my head to this wall long enough, with all the "you booked a raid over mine" whines lately I was trying to get us all to cooperate in some way, but it seems no one is interested, so Ill let the whine flow and watch the cheese get eaten.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
OK, ive applied my head to this wall long enough, with all the "you booked a raid over mine" whines lately I was trying to get us all to cooperate in some way, but it seems no one is interested, so Ill let the whine flow and watch the cheese get eaten.

Your making a valid point but I think your just looking at the wrong problem.

Raid leaders know that organising their raid at the same time as someone elses will reduce numbers, that's common sense. It seems recently that it's been done because of 2 people not getting along so doing it deliberatly however? What needs fixing is what ever argument they are having, not the way raids are organised in this case, which is probably much harder to do.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom