PvE Guild taking new recuits

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
bubble Pl me and reform as rvr guild xD tbh i Miss gorre and running whit ya :wub: And when you press power button on you comp plz log on Msn...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
bubble Pl me and reform as rvr guild xD tbh i Miss gorre and running whit ya :wub: And when you press power button on you comp plz log on Msn...

I try :)

Bubbles PvE spec atm, Wild Minion 5 \o/

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
I try :)

Bubbles PvE spec atm, Wild Minion 5 \o/

Pfft, you only done that because you saw i was so l33t with it :p

p.s. givf tanks

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Might aply Rhori, not sure, want to finish my template first though :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Shameless advertising : ML1+2+3 done in one evening. Fear the golems!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
If I will start playing again I have a level 50 blockbot reaver, ml1-5 done, needs mlxp only :)

zaltais

Loyal Freddie
signed up on albion forums, got replies from guild members but nothing from bubbs :(

want to sign up me 50 merc

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Well Today we hit SIDI!

We cleaned the place, kill all 10 Key Lords, Killed the 4 horsemen, lost on a technicality to Apoc (who was licking his wounds).

Great going all fellow Golems!

Btw we are still looking to recruit more Active Clerics and Tanks.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Next target is selected. After successful ml1-3 and sidi raid it time to take the Golems to volcanus :D Our farming days are now in full flow :D

Now give a couple active clerics and tanks and there is nothing we cant do :D

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
it's to tempting.. so aplying Rhori 50 cleric 40 rejuv, 36 enahce, di 2 :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Out of interest, when you run raids, ie sidi and such how many grps does golem girls run as?

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
We had 2,5 groups in Sidi and about the same on ML1 + 2. Several of us dual or even triplelogging.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ironfalcon said:
When we got ripped by Apoc we had 18 people in BG..

Yet those 18 people (think 70% were duel logged at least) managed to take out the horseman rather easily with some good tactic changes when almost wiped :D

On average we be aiming to have 2fg per raid minimum i think, however will go with however little or many we got.

We now got a couple more clerics. We got a good number of active theurg and necro's so with just a couple tanks we should be able to take on any mob in game and win :D

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Yet those 18 people (think 70% were duel logged at least) managed to take out the horseman rather easily with some good tactic changes when almost wiped :D

On average we be aiming to have 2fg per raid minimum i think, however will go with however little or many we got.

We now got a couple more clerics. We got a good number of active theurg and necro's so with just a couple tanks we should be able to take on any mob in game and win :D

It dosent really matter who dual logged or not.. the question is how many "people" we did it with, those people who dual logged, only did it, because they where able to play two classes at same time.. but as Corran says.. a few more "active" people, and we will do very fine.. Now Givf!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ironfalcon said:
It dosent really matter who dual logged or not.. the question is how many "people" we did it with, those people who dual logged, only did it, because they where able to play two classes at same time.. but as Corran says.. a few more "active" people, and we will do very fine.. Now Givf!

Actually that not true. Was at least 2 characters barely ever used most the time (1bot done just that, buffed only most the raid and my tic basically done nothing apart from give bases and the odd group heal on aoe dots. He sat in corner on horseman :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Actually that not true. Was at least 2 characters barely ever used most the time (1bot done just that, buffed only most the raid and my tic basically done nothing apart from give bases and the odd group heal on aoe dots. He sat in corner on horseman :p

Hmm! well then you dont have the skillz to dual logg it seems.. :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ironfalcon said:
Hmm! well then you dont have the skillz to dual logg it seems.. :p

Actually i just couldnt be bothered to actively duel log. Considering a necro has to be constantly casting power, and on my tic i got to be doing one of about 9 different things I was being lazy. Besides not like needed the tic for anything when mobs die in about 6 seconds :p

Edit: Add the fact i was also raid leader and puller makes extra hassle :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
could use a few more tanks still :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom