Puzzles?

Ucallme

Banned
Any of you guys/girls like puzzles?

For me I do like puzzles, I like the challenge and I found this on google and for some reason it has drawn me to it, see link below:

http://www.firebox.com/product/1609?aff=1272

Ive bought it so will have to wait around a month before I get it. So when I get it i'll give more info about this.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ucallme

Banned
Ok received it in the post now and read the little book they supplied with it and this is what the book says :)

The Isis Adventure Game is a series of high quality games based around an Egyptian theme.

The object of the game is to solve each Isis in the series as they are released, approximately every 6 months.

Financial rewards are presented to many who solve each Isis puzzle

A limited number of runner-up rewards are also presented to those who solve the puzzles.

The ISIS I puzzle invovles the opening of a sphere to reveal a secret number and a key.

This key opens one of several Golden Pyramids located in public places somewhere in the UK

A limited number of awards are offered to those who open the Golden Pyramids first.

The Isis Adventure website will provide the ability to purchase clues on how to solve the ISIS I puzzle

Once the puzzle is solved, the secret numebrs are entered into the Isis Adventure website for validation

If successfully validated, you will be directed to the blue world and be presented with a map of the UK

The map displays locations where the golden pyramids can be found

Chose the location best suited to yourself and you will be presented with a regional map and a clue as to the prcise location of the Golden Pyramid.

Open the Golden Pyramid using the key from the ISIS I puzzle. If you are the first to do so, you will find inside a gold coin with a unique number engraved on it.

Enter the gold coin number into the Isis Adventure website for validation

If the gold coin is validated successfully, you can redeem this for a bonus of %500. Otherwise you may wish to keep the coin in the hope of solving all the puzzles in the series. on redemption, it will be worth £1,000.

If you are not the first to open the Golden Pyramid, then all is not in vain. You may well find a silver coin instead with its own nunique number

This, if validated, is worth £20 towards a meal or drinks sold at the premises you found it.

See the 'proprietor' for details

Whether you are a winner of a gold coin, a silver coin or none at all, retain the ISIS 1 key as this will be integral part of the next Isis Adventure in the series.

The following pages are encrypted clues, decipher them yourself if you have time, or purchase the decryption keys from our website.isisadventure.com

Clue 1
Jp wqfht ups csij bqqz jmq zrstfqn xkohtf tpnjmlknai

Clue 2
Zfxjx vjx v rdanxj qb nvoo nxvjmrpt mrtmex zfx Mtmt

Clue 3
Grb yfqq ytfzdmxj wfm fqrfsj yt ctfze dmjdet, ykg sbk mtte gb ctfz gcztt yfqq ytfzdmxj du sbk rfmg gb hzbxztjj

Clue 4
Rsm xvhbw ehj wncazfw exm hzr tser rsmn cvbsr wmmc rz am

Clue 5
Libybnmk brz Nznz nm ym ymbndfidponzq sibnim onff nmnbnyffh eq lqcgnlqj orqm hig dym rqyl brlqq eyff eqylnmkz

Clue 6

Lkkb bokeeyiv qjk bcrivko riqyc yq uycc gicm fkbokee ecyvjqcm, qiye uycc yifyphqk qihg mgr jhtk erppkeezrccm okhpjkf qik jhczuhm eqhvk

Clue 7
Ewf Vivi vi p btzev uvbfqivhqpz xtrrzf ih ihbfevbfi ewfof vi p ovjwe apn tx pqu ihbfevbfi p aohqj apn tx

Clue 8
Gxplaz lc lya Xpxp qzm haav tclqlxzb xl fzixg xl bcap kfxal, ocf nqo yqua lyaz ncuam cz itcn lya yqgirqo plqba

Clue 9
Nuq dqmj oshonm dogrjogr jlf loschon mjoxf gregvojuw hgjl zqmj jlf wgxlj iwfmmqwf gc nuq owf xugrx ju iwuxwfmm ju jlf rfbj mjoxf

Clue 10
Bt deg wrbpn deg rjqc gphelncs wrc Bmbm, icpwhd excp wrc Bmbm ad wgupbpi wrc wex rjht lhelnzbmc

Each sphere has its own unique code and clues so the above is only for my sphere only. Now I can understand why no one has opened it :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom