Puzzle

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
6 Squares Lamp?

no idea Elis stick a mirror at the end of it :p

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Just found out it is because the website is blocked here in work becasue of its content.. Stupid system...

Should be able to view it if someone can link it frmo another site.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
elisera said:
Just found out it is because the website is blocked here in work becasue of its content.. Stupid system...

Should be able to view it if someone can link it frmo another site.

Here you are :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
and you've stayed up all night farting about with matchsticks havent you old bean eh? before you knew it it was 5am and you sat there looking like emmet brown having just discovered the flux capacitor probably yelling "Great Scott!!"

now your work here is done and you can finally get some rest..... but wait, are you sure its right?

Yeah i was up all night and making sure it worked! And see how they disregard my genius work and just go with some silly "it's not actually a shape" thingy?! :eek7:

The flux capacitor is wo...i mean...my match theory is valid, but people are too narrowminded to think in a multidimensional way! Bah i say! BAH!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i just cheated to find the answer.

i doubt anyone here could get it tbh :p

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
You never know, it seems people are thinking along the right lines alot quicker for this one that they did for the last one :)

And shame on you for cheating tris!

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Well its not french, Italian, spanish, dutch, german, purtugeese, russian, greek, binary, or hexadeciaml, i may have to concede soon.

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
LOL you are certainly keen to get this one Neffneff :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
not braille either ;/

EDIT: or sign language, nerf languages.
EDIT2: or semaphore.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
FOOTSTOOL

f*******l
* ootstoo

lol or failing that maybe find different words that mean foot and stool?, i dunno miss i have just woken up :(

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Well no matter what I probably won't be on again until tomorrow at the earliest, Monday morning at the latest so you will have to decide between now and then if you want any more. :)

Glad you like them though.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
elisera said:
Given 4 matchsticks of equal length, can you make a triangle and a square at the same time with the resulting shape having less than 7 corners?

Piece of cake. Matchsticks have to be Swan Vestas to work. 1 up each nostril, one in your mouth and one up your arse. Put your head between your legs and look at yourself backwards in the mirror. Not only do you get a square,a triangle and 7 corners, but if you look closely there is a perfect parallelogram too. :drink:

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Just for you Neffneff :)

In one room there are 3 separate switches that are connected in some order to three light bulbs in a second room which you cannot see into from the 1st room. Is it possible to determine which switches control which lights from visiting each room only once? If so, how? (You may not use a screwdriver or unscrew light bulbs to gather clues).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom