• Go for it, you can always buy a wig!!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Fuck off, just get it cut more often!

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

gohan

FH is my second home
Should I shave my hair?

It's been pissing me off a lot lately, it looks good for about 1 week, first week after it's cut it's too short, then it's fine then after that it's to long to do anything with. Been thinking for a while I should just shave it (not like skinhead shaved but ljust really short and even all over, like a grade 6 maybe)

My issue is I've never shaved it before, what if I have a wierd shaped head and my hair has been hiding it all these years?????

So having been unable to decide for a while I'm going to do the only sensible thing!
Make a poll!!!!!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Take it in steps, shave your balls first.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you shave your head you'll look like a builder, or a football fan. People will cross the street to avoid you. Old men and masters of lore will blanch and go silent when your name is mentioned. The land will sicken and die. Only the Holy Grail will be able to save us. Bad idea m8. Get regular haircuts.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So your tolerance for your hair length is 0.1-0.2 inches? Which is roughly how much it grows in a week.

I'm thinking this is, excuse the pun, all in your head :p

gohan

FH is my second home
So your tolerance for your hair length is 0.1-0.2 inches? Which is roughly how much it grows in a week.

I'm thinking this is, excuse the pun, all in your head :p
nah mine seems to grow stupidly fast.... I got it cut about 4 weeks ago maybe 5 at a push and its now easily 2 inches long, I have always spiked my hair up or had it sort of messy on top but when it's first cut it's too short to go up, then after my one week grace period it just flops back down and goes sort of curly at the ends and looks shit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Grade 6 is pretty long. I do my beard and hair grade 2 in summer and grade 3 in winter

gohan

FH is my second home
well the clippers I have are 1 3 6 or 9

3 maybe, but might be a little short, I'd do 6 then maybe re do it at 3 depending on length

gohan

FH is my second home
h2.jpg
Ideal length
h.jpg
last week in poland (flat down because it wouldn't stay up)
IMAG0267.jpg
now! see how angry I look at my own hair??? also taking a pic of yourself when you have to hit a touch screen button from behind requires mucho concentration!!... so yeah anyway.. looking shit

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You look like you are receding quite a bit, so a shaven look may expose some patches....

If you do go for it, which I think you probably should on balance, make sure you get the first cut done at a barbers (not not a hairdresser), go to a black or asian barbers and get a proper fade. Maybe 4 on top and 2 on the sides.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Do you ponces read Heat magazine too?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
If it grows that fast why not just try it? If it looks bad it will be ok again in a few weeks...
Most people are really self-conscious about changes to their looks, but believe me, nobody will remember the bad hair month 2 months later :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't underestimate the pulling power & coolness of wigs. You think this guy has problems getting chicks?

7.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
6 on side side, scissors the top "to style" and buy some wax.

Use to get 3 on the side, 4 on the top. Sick of the "Out of the military" look now, so going up progressively.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
6 on side side, scissors the top "to style" and buy some wax.

Use to get 3 on the side, 4 on the top. Sick of the "Out of the military" look now, so going up progressively.

I went 3 on the side and probably the equiv of a 6 on the top today, too short but by the time I go out a week on Saturday it will be 100% spot on. It's the only way I can get it done that works into a schedule I can plan and know exactly how it will look on the day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have a number 2 all over every other week if I wait longer it starts to get curly. It is not fashion I just have not had to comb my hair for 6 years it is practicality.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Your hair is thining out a lot, I'd say keep it reasonably short and tidy. Perhaps not shaved as this will age you considerably, but short and tidy.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
View attachment 9590
Ideal length
View attachment 9592
last week in poland (flat down because it wouldn't stay up)
View attachment 9593
now! see how angry I look at my own hair??? also taking a pic of yourself when you have to hit a touch screen button from behind requires mucho concentration!!... so yeah anyway.. looking shit
egads Prohan, I always thought you were tiny and blond! I still do! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GOHAN :eek:

gohan

FH is my second home
egads Prohan, I always thought you were tiny and blond! I still do! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GOHAN :eek:
I wish I was blonde, then I could be the perfect German, aside from not being German...... also blonde hair doesn't contrast as badly against white skin so it's not as noticable when it looks shit

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Teedles has obviously always pictured you as a super sayan, as have I. Damn your misleading avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom