put on a donk on it

Laddey

FH is my second home
Rihanna makes more money than all of us put together including our families!

The general population love her! So do i, i dont like black girls or even half cast but damn i'd suck a fart out her ass

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
who cares how much she makes, shes fucking shite.

i can name about 20 artists who are infinatley more talented yet no one these days seems to be able to appreciate them. people who can actually write a song, the music and then perform it all them selves without all these ***** fixing their voice through mixing desks and stuff.

Laddey

FH is my second home
who cares how much she makes, shes fucking shite.

i can name about 20 artists who are infinatley more talented yet no one these days seems to be able to appreciate them. people who can actually write a song, the music and then perform it all them selves without all these ***** fixing their voice through mixing desks and stuff.
Dont you dare talk to me like that

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mixed race!

I'm not the PC police or anything, I don't really care, but the one phrase i don't like is half-caste because, if you think about it, it's actually quite offensive.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Mixed race!

I'm not the PC police or anything, I don't really care, but the one phrase i don't like is half-cast because, if you think about it, it's actually quite offensive.
Really?

Well im sorry if i offended you man!

tris-

Lol, i just looked at a calender and i'm sure it said 2008 not 1950 :p

people still say half caste these days.

im a mix of indian and white english. if people say "are you half caste" it doesnt offend me. for a start they probably dont mean it in a bad way and secondly dont know what it actually means. afaik it relates back to the old caste system of india/pakistan and half caste were lesser than full caste people.

probably the PC term is mixed race, but surely the only race is human? so what else is thwere to say? i know i couldnt be arsed asking someone "are you a mix of two different ethnic backgrounds?"

like i say, its not offence to me and i am half caste. i thought you were a white ginger aoami :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Caste means pure (as in white) so Half-Caste means half pure so it's a pretty nazi phrase.

You didn't offend me in the slightest, just a note for future reference.

FHOT, you learn something every day.

tris-

what about the caste systems in india etc then in the old days?
i was sure it related to that.
people can call me half pure all they want, frankly ive got better things to give a shit about than an outdated phrase and pc police.

at least ive got tanned bronze skin every single day of the year :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
people can call me half pure all they want, frankly ive got better things to give a shit about than an outdated phrase and pc police.

Your such a half pure tris

tris-

youre a pasty white mother fucker laddey

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Maybe, i got my "facts" off of the interwebz so they're probably wrong. The British Raj will be involved somehow though no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom