put on a donk on it

Laddey

FH is my second home
Im waiting for some scumbag to compare him to me!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i thought it was a good tune compared to all the complete fucking dog shit that comes out these days. how does rhianna sell millions of CDs yet no one has heard this?

i should burn it to CD and blast it out my chavmobile.

Laddey

FH is my second home
You know what...nah, i love ya Laddey :fluffle:
Awh thanks man!

i thought it was a good tune compared to all the complete fucking dog shit that comes out these days. how does rhianna sell millions of CDs yet no one has heard this?

i should burn it to CD and blast it out my chavmobile.
I can get you lots of chav tunes to blast our of the chavmobile!

better than Blackout Crew, i think they are aload of shite personally.

tris-

you got anything like in that vid?

fucking hell. i buy my self a new cap and ive suddenly turned into a full blown chav :(

Laddey

FH is my second home
you got anything like in that vid?

fucking hell. i buy my self a new cap and ive suddenly turned into a full blown chav :(
lol you want some with the MCing in it? (the fast talk jiberish)

tris-

i want mc ing
a phat bass line

and most of all i want a donk on it.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Rihanna might be a bad singer but all her hit songs are top (commercial) music production.

tris-

Rihanna might be a bad singer but all her hit songs are top (commercial) music production.

theyre all complete shit aswel.

obviously i am bitter though, not a week goes by where i dont complain about popular music on here.

tris-

well she can doo all that tohtori, though who knows how many digital filters her voice haas been through before getting put to CD.

the problem is all her songs are SHIT and there is no denying it, even the people that like her music must think something isnt right. i can feel my blood pressure rising now i best stop.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Its not that bad actually, somehow i like the beat. And yet, it makes me laugh at the same time :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well she can doo all that tohtori, though who knows how many digital filters her voice haas been through before getting put to CD.

the problem is all her songs are SHIT and there is no denying it, even the people that like her music must think something isnt right. i can feel my blood pressure rising now i best stop.

Oh aye, songs need to be good too, even the best can't make gold from sh*t...no wait...bono probably can.

kivik

Part of the furniture
No, Rihanna can't sing. But her song productions are top quality. Just look at 'Umbrella', it's a given hit.

See 'Low' with Flo-rida for more of that. Shit singing, not-so-good-rap but the production is just gold.

It's the key to success in todays music industry.

tris-

how is the production gold if the outcome is a steaming pile of tohtoris shit?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Because the outcome is exactly the type of songs that the majority likes the first time they hear it then they listen to it until they get tired of it. Unlike 'Put a donk on it'.

Guess why these songs are played 24/7 on the radio, it's what the majority want to listen to.

tris-

who is this majority, and how much would it cost to fuck them all off a secluded island so they can listen to their shite songs without pissing off everyone else?

the only people i know who like rhianna et al are morons, women or women who are morons.

snoop dogg is better than rhianna, even rhianna fans must agree to that?!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Everyone likes it. Even those who 'hate it' :) Check utube's most viewed list.

Snoop Dogg is pimp, Rihanna is hoe, 'nuff said.

tris-

everyone certainly does NOT like it!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
everyone certainly does NOT like it!

If you mean Rhianna / everyday random pop artist.. just some fucking c*nt on the radio that has no personality to speak of, so he goes for the mainstreamed crap.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A person from Penclawdd acording to wikipedia.

Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom