"push presents" ?!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
the blokes a mug for buying a present the biggest gift you could give at a time like that is your love and support and any women who expects more is pretty damn shallow in my oppinion

Chilly

Balls of steel
The idea is sound, but a pair of diamond earrings doesnt seem right to me. Perhaps a gym membership? :D (fat bitch, sort yourself out!)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh great, some p*ssywhipped idiot went and got her a "push that thing you wanted, out" gift and now every mommy in the generation thinks it's "a must".

Does ANY man enjoy buying gifts for "the missus"? Hmm? NO. 'cause they won't like it, and even if they do, it's not the right F*CKING SHADE of pinkurple or some other "woman see" color. So some jackass thinks it's a GOOD f*cking idea to give another reason for the princess to get her cake?

F*cking morons....

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
"Sure honey, I'll buy you some diamond earrings ... just as soon as you start laying golden eggs so we can afford to feed our newborn child...."

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I find it typical of the world we live in..

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
thats SO wrong.....and I think I would slap anyone who tried to give me pretty earrings just after I'd pushed out a baby. A hug and some sleep would be what I should think I would want!

Kryten

Old Cow.
From experience, I'd say this is probably a very good idea, but more appropriate gifts would be appreciated more.

Earplugs. Corks. Hand wipes. Clothes pegs. Useful things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom