Pure pot Inc

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Yup,
The holland they make much clever decision that new no smoking
policy that is about to be implemented in all hollands bars and resturants
will ofc also include The [Coffee shops] So that tobacco smoke will be a nono.
you can still smoke cannabis tho! your just not allowed to add any tobacco to the product, or you'll have to go outside and smoke it, oh right! you cant as that would make it illigal!

I dont know, or i do know but i dont care, as it doesnt really affect me, I dont live in holland and i dont smoke canabis but in all fairness, anyone who applies for a job at a coffee shop and then complians about smoke nuisance or discomfort should really Really have then selvs Mentally examined! And NO!
it's not the same as going to a pub, you go to a pub to? "other than to socialize ofc" exactly to drink! and you go to a dutch coffee shop to do what.... ?

linkypoo

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Guess they will have to mix pot and hash to smoke hash inside then? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And NO!
it's not the same as going to a pub, you go to a pub to? "other than to socialize ofc" exactly to drink! and you go to a dutch coffee shop to do what.... ?

It is.

It doesn't matter what YOU go do in it, it's the *big politician voice* health of the worker!

So you go to a pub to, exactly! To drink. And you go to a dutch coffe shop to...*cough*...socialize and nothing else? Riiight.

Doesn't it start to feel like bullcrap now? Hmm? Now adapt, bend over, and take new laws up the a-hole without conplaints. Suffer pro-f*cks suffer!!!!

Muahahahahaha!!!!! :flame:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
It is.

It doesn't matter what YOU go do in it, it's the *big politician voice* health of the worker!

So you go to a pub to, exactly! To drink. And you go to a dutch coffe shop to...*cough*...socialize and nothing else? Riiight.

Doesn't it start to feel like bullcrap now? Hmm? Now adapt, bend over, and take new laws up the a-hole without conplaints. Suffer pro-f*cks suffer!!!!

Muahahahahaha!!!!! :flame:

This time next year you'll be a millionaire! xD

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Good (i think) to see that truly idiotic laws aren't confined to the UK :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
uhm toht you missed my point.
and btw I've been anti ban law from the get go so your flame kinda missed by a couple latitudes! it's not quiet the same no, and the point you apparently missed wich is the part i find bloody comical is: you go to the coffee shops to SMOKE!!!!! as in it's the whole bloody point!
get it now?

I find it bloody comical that: Oh tobacco smoke? bad! evil! must ban! must protect worker!
oh nono it's fine and dandy that he stands 24/7 in canabis smoke, stones out of his mind, nono we dont mind that!
as long as he isnt inhaling tobacco smoke? we'r cool man!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I used to go to the pubs for the full triangle experience:

Whisky, smoke and watching girls.

And to be social ofcourse at times :D

But it was taken away. Because of "safety issues". Ok, so you're not pro-ban, good, sensible man, but it is rather the same in the aspect that:

They want to change your lifestyle because of some "health" issue and when it bites your behind, you rant about it :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
and yes ofcause I benifit as an exsmoker from the ban.
but thats beside the point, I still think the way they went about it, and the argumentation behind it was and is still in some situations, stupid!

It should be up to the individual owner, and up to the individual aplicant
the only argumentation against this that I've Ever heard is......
That would be unfiar even fatal to the pubs that would freely enforce this.
Well Laadeedaa..what the Hell does that tell you ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ffs! I'm going to Amsterdam next month for a week only to get fucking stoned with my mates, like we did last year!

Sometimes you just hate politicians..!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol thats great news, i loved it in amsterdam and tbh whenever we went to a bar or for a meal we sat outside anyway.

B2 had this pot that made him giggley and i took great delight in almost killing him by launching a merciless barrage of jokes at him... it was hillarious i mean he never (never lol) laughs at my jokes and for that time he was stoned he laughed so much i thought he'd get a hernia lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom