• I like kittens

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • I am lost and confused :(

Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
kittens.
the cat we have adopted is just so hilarious to watch. he was batting around this ball (it's one we got from a cracker that is a puzzle that you put together), and hit it into the wall and it split up. he was so confused he ran away, and wouldn't play with it after we put it back together. i wish i'd been videoing because it was so 'awwwwwww'

pip

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
277477-torrie-wilson-sex-e-screensaver.jpg
I like puppies :D
She gets my vote:) YA HOT CHICK:fluffle:

pip

Banned
Bet she got airy as thou:mad: giv giv giv giv giv giv me 50k a year to trim it?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol @ that welsh corgi omg its part dog part guinea pig those little stumpeh legs were soo cute!!

i just think all baby animals are cute tbh all animals are cute

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I could never choose from a puppy or kitten. Too hard. I can't get either of them since I recently aquired the cheeky bunny chappy and these lil' girls...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
I could never choose from a puppy or kitten. Too hard. I can't get either of them since I recently aquired the cheeky bunny chappy and these lil' girls...

hehe, we used to have a rabbit and 8 guinea pigs when I was a kid :) The oldest guinea pig and the rabbit had a wail of a time in the hutch :D

Never had a dog or a cat but puppies still win all the way.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Amanita said:

:worthy:

awwwww

[edit: just be sure that those piggies are all girls tbh lol they are notoriously hard to sex... but you'll find out soon enough im sure ;) ]

kivik

Part of the furniture
kittens > puppies

puppies as in those animals otherwise

kittens <= puppies

hate fucking disgusting shitface licking dog :mad:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
kivik said:
kittens > puppies

puppies as in those animals otherwise

kittens <= puppies

hate fucking disgusting shitface licking dog :mad:
o_O cats are any better?
they live in their own filth for crying out loud

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You give it all the large, with fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, then you come out with do you prefer kittens or puppies !?

Stop taking the drugs and develop a balanced personality.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
You give it all the large, with fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, then you come out with do you prefer kittens or puppies !?

Stop taking the drugs and develop a balanced personality.
i don't recall saying fuck this, fuck that, or fuck you to anyone on these forums unless it has been in jest

That said if indeed i am one end of the extremes scale, and this is the absolute other side..
then its balanced by default no?

However what does the fact you feel the need to pop up in every thread and throw insults and/or abuse say about your personality ;)
Just a thought

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Mah Bitches....

couldn't figure out how to do thumbnails so...

Charlie - 6yr old cavalier king charles spaniel

Frankie - 2yr old miniature long haired dachshund

Bonnie - 1yr old chocolate labrador

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
aaaaHA!
Now we talk! You like to be the master, who has total control over the animal. True, that´s only possible with a dog, cuz they´re degenerated enough to follow all those "sit" "walk" "roll over" commands.
Developing a relation to a cat on the other hand is something completely different. Here, you need to work for your success.

Very interesting... very interesting
*makes scribbles for his next book: Advanced Pocketpsychology*

:)

QFT :)

Cats are so much more intelligent than dogs... People assume that just because a cat doesn't obey the same sort of commands as a dog they must be thick when in reality the cat is most liekly thinking "fetch the bloody stick yourself you fat bastard.." :p

My bf had a dog when he was younger then bought me a cat (which he expected to hate) for my birthday. Ever since he can't understand why anyone would want a dog... They are so much more work and they don't give you that much back other than complete blind obedience... Might work for some people like Thor says but I would rather know my cat is cuddling up to me because she thinks I deserve it than a dog who does it because his master says so anyday..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
elisera said:
QFT :)

Cats are so much more intelligent than dogs... People assume that just because a cat doesn't obey the same sort of commands as a dog they must be thick when in reality the cat is most liekly thinking "fetch the bloody stick yourself you fat bastard.." :p
as a result a cat wont defend you if the need arises whereas a dog will without a second thought if you looked after it well
personally i find cats boring :p but each to their own

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay less dog bashing tbh, yes they like praise and to be patted on the head and told good boy/girl but hay who doesnt? just because an animal is faithful and i have to say some are damn silly because they have large teeth and dont rip the throats out of people who abuse them nearly as often as i'd like doesn't make them totally pointless.

i know humans who put up with more than that and should know better.

and i did read something ages ago about this lil old lady who got broken in to (her house i mean... not like herself) and her cat nailed the burgler by jumping on his face and attaching its self to him using teh claws.

also my bf's parents cat alerted them to a guy who was trying to break in he was coming in a window and the cat stood there and yelled at him till the parents came lol.

tamtap

Banned
so a collection of kittens is called a 'kindle' of kittens.

This is derived from the A-rabs, obviously living in a desert with no wood, starting a fire is a problem. Cats breed like fuck so they allways had lots of them to use in starting a fire in the desert when they needed.

Tam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom