punk buster

O

old.THB_GEFORCE

i been on the barrysworld server and i noticied that they have disabled punk buster i wondered ahy id it because it was sloeing sdown some servers and giving players lag or is it that it isnt working properly. i want know because i seen some cheaters on the servers but u cant kik them.

if any 1 want to look at our brillant website designed by neo its at http://www.btinternet.com/~dwpassmore

neo has also started a thread at rtcw.co.uk

please enable it we all h8 cheaters this is to all the cheatsers out there :upyours:

N

nocte

erm... there are no cheats out for rtcw yet, therefore no real need for PB atm.

O

old.gust0o

I think it was more to do with the licencing situation around the use of the software - BigBB posted elsewhere on this forum about it; this was his reply to someone querying why BW didn't have PB enabled.

Jolt and BlueYonder may well be exempt from the new licensing for PunkBuster, as BW may be. But, BarrysWorld have had to enquire with EvenBalance as to our licensing position, until this has been resolved PunkBuster won't be enabled.

It'll be sorted out this week, I suspect.

And there you go... :)

O

old.THB_GEFORCE

if there are no cheats out for rtcw why bother included it in patch. why would they devolpe a punk buster for the game if there were cheats. when u log on to punkbuster server it scan your computere for cheat programs activated like an aimbot. if there are no cheats then what would the program tryb to find when it scans.

how do un know there r no cheats. any way have u been looking.

i think you had to much beer m8 :puke:

O

old.gust0o

Until they tell PB what to look for then it has no idea what cheats might be lurking on your hard drive.

omg - they could be anywhere! omg

omg

I think we all need more beer... PB / beer = beer

B

bigbb

There have been cheats emerging under the surface, they're only known to work on unpure servers though. There was a cheat software faction on a forum who were posting their developments, I saw. The forum has been closed down by the ISP now though.

O

old.Fist-Fuk-Fredi

re cheeting

keep punkbuster off
when i play it tells me i got corrupted and impure.pak3 files which is bollox found a cure for it tho cut n pasted wolf directory from programfiles to c directory

B

bigbb

Unfortunately this does seem to be bug in the PunkBuster, experienced by a few players. Hopefully it'll fixed in the next patch for PB, but at the moment the protection software is proving to be quite successful for public servers, so we won't switch it off for the moment. But, we'll keep an eye on the situation, hopefully Even Balance, PunkBuster's creators will address the issues quickly.

O

old.Fist-Fuk-Fredi

punkbuster

nice to know ppl are listening =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom