Pulling the plug

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Some of you might already have forgotten me since i've been inactive for 3-4 months.... but anyway for those who haven't this is my final farewell.
I've tryed to hold a break and then return to DAoC but it's just not fun anymore.

I wont make a long "thank you" post cause it will just take ages to say thanks to all the players i've played with and against for the past 3½ years.

So I just want to say DAoC was fun I personal think that NF ruined it abit but all in all Mythic did a great job creating this game, so cheeres for that.

Keep it rolling Midgard and Wittor is a gimp :p

Cu in WoW or whatever peace out.

Daxtax :kissit:

Hornette

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye m8

well, bye then, at least I still get to see u from time to time ^^

let the golden light of my name on ur skype contactlist not shine in vain...

well, cya in WC3 as I wont be playing WoW anytime soon ^^

/curt
/wave

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
BB sofus u were the man to understand the theurgist power when i was rr5 and had joined u and other guys at Black Legion

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Never fun with people leaving game, bye and lets hope to see you again some time.

vintervargen : if you are only trying to be insulting you might as well stfu.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
HA HA

I guess they all love u on ur server, ehh? :p

dont u know it....

l8ers sofus m8, aint seen u in a while but i remember the good times back in FC/BL :fluffle: hf with whatever you do :clap:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
bye Sean, class A player and truely old school.

GL in whatever you do and keep in touch! :)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to thank all of you for the kind words, and now i'm abit curious cause I can't seem to remember who Jarahl is and he knows my irl name :p
So Jarahl gimme a private message and let's chat abit.

Cu guys on Twilight Hammer (yep it's a WoW server) if you should ever concider playing WoW

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sofus said:
Just want to thank all of you for the kind words, and now i'm abit curious cause I can't seem to remember who Jarahl is and he knows my irl name :p
So Jarahl gimme a private message and let's chat abit.

Cu guys on Twilight Hammer (yep it's a WoW server) if you should ever concider playing WoW

hehe its me - Jacob :) Your friend Martin is dating my sister. You saw me last them when you were at our place :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom