Public server

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

natrat

I don't see your point in those two quotes above. If you abuse our terms and conditions we might remove your account. Bazerka is making the point that doing that is against the t&c's and may well result in your account being disabled. There's nothing new there. But find me a single person who has had that happen - you can't. Because, we're a reasonable bunch of people :)

Anyone can pull out fragments of sentences and make any point they want to. We've explained the situation, quite clearly and i don't think it's unfair. If you want more reason for not making bookables public, consider that they are primarily used for clan matches, and the less load you have on a box the better for everyone. Repeated parts and joins and map changes (as occur on public servers with active admins) can interfere with other games on a box (regardless of the hardware - dedicated server software is not cutting edge with regards resource use). the last thing somebody wants during a clan match is lag spikes due to someone (for example) changing maps on an SOF2 server (which spikes the cpu). so we make decisions and compromises to give our customers the best experience on servers setup for a specific purpose.

Hope this makes things a bit clearer.

cheers
nathan

PS. i've no idea what your point is with regards CDR.

N

natrat

I'm closing this thread as it's clear lolvenom is a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread