Public Dragon Raids - Monday 19/06/06 - 19h gmt 20h cet

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Public Dragon Raids - Monday 19/06/06 - 19h gmt 20h cet

The title tells it all :D

All peeps can join in on the raid.
We meet at the time above at Cornwall-Station_Excalibur and leave 15 minutes later.

If you're too late ... well maybe you can join in for 2nd part of raid around 1h later.
Or else just show up on time the following week.

See you all on Monday

Greetz Cabalist Calea :worthy:

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Calea's rules

Here are the few rules, if you can call 'em rules

Just as in the past, this will be a raid for ALL people, all can sign up, as all should have some EXPERIENCE in killing the Great Lizard Golestandt.
Even when that means only to watch and learn.

45+ is allowed in the hunt. Others will stand aside, won't fight and just get credit for being there.
This because /respec buy is still cheap to you guys, these days you can buy a full respec for 3p, last year the price was 20p.
If you are 45+, you join in the fight, don't go afk unless it's really necessary and have fun like we always do

There are NO limited spaces, but I'll prefer people to bring lvl 45+ BLOCKING- , HEALING- & DAMAGE-giving characters.

We'll form groups at Cornwall_Station_Excalibur at 19h gmt = 20h cet
And we'll be leaving +/-15 minutes later.
The Battlegroup will be on me ( /bg join Calea-excalibur ) & it will be public.

All the nice stuff will be /random 100 shared at Castle Sauvage
(Not Forest Sauvage)(Safe spot & less laggy as Camelot)
Everyone who joined the raid and helped it end perfectly will receive the 2 basic stones, EXCEPT if we are with more than 25 people. If we are 25+, stones will have to be lotto'd 2.

Well, as always, the raid will ONLY be cancelled if LESS than 1fg is gathered or if we can't find enough clerics.
The first peeps to arrive can already form groups, even when I haven't popped up yet, so we do not loose too much time.

After you've killed around 5 Dragons, without being passive you can call yourself an experienced dragon slayer

Borr

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up will bring either Shield Pally Borricc or Scout Arakim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom