Public Beta

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
When is War open Beta, well the one i signed for on both Mythic and GoA page ? : ) or even if there is on , Basicly when can i play !! !? :D , cause its looking interesting

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
well this thread seems dead, but just to reawaken it.. any ideas when this game will make beta considering release date is suposed to be later this year (2008) ..

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well this thread seems dead, but just to reawaken it.. any ideas when this game will make beta considering release date is suposed to be later this year (2008) ..
exact date is smth u find out just before it happens, like an announcement of requiel here on boards or the newsletter

on the other hand there is some activity towards guild beta wich will be prolly the last fase before open beta

but remmember this, nothing is certain till it happens and for the time being, just wet ur pants of excitement :p

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
Playing AOC at the moment but looking forward to WAR or COS. would proberbly wet my pants if i got into WAR beta just hoping im one of the lucky few to get an invite as i cant seem to get a collectors edition with the code

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom