PUBG Discord

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Some people were playing this at my friend's house this weekend but I ignored them and played board games. What am I missing out on?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Some people were playing this at my friend's house this weekend but I ignored them and played board games. What am I missing out on?

99 people drop into a massive map either solo, in duos or squads of 3-4 then they have to find guns and fight each other whilst the map shrinks with a circle that gets smaller over time.

ECA

I am a FH squatter

Just buy it and play it.

I'm a cynical cunt, and I'm loving it.
The next patch coming out really improves it as well.

The tldr is it's a choose your own adventure multiplayer fps game.

You can be as aggressive or as passive as you like and both styles can be rewarding.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

Under normal circumstances a game this flawed (unoptimized, flaky network code & bad latency, bad UI design, lots of bugs etc etc) should have failed dramatically. However it has one element going for it and that is gameplay. When you get a good game it's really really fucking good.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also there's absolutely zero downtime if you play solo, and minor downtime if you play in duo or squads. If someone dies early you just go agro and revenge them or die trying, then start another game.

It's why the game got so popular on twitch - no wait time between games/rounds of a game.

Gwadien

bump

e9bb4117d787ad750a4c07d2c17cabf3.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is it really that good?
It's good yea but it's very frustrating to learn.. much like any game that works the same - once you've learned ropes however its a really fun experience. I highly suggest watching Youtube Tutorials to give you a better idea rather than trying to learn it all yourself.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, is there any unlockables etc with the 'money' you earn from winning?

Gwadien

So, is there any unlockables etc with the 'money' you earn from winning?

Yeah.

It used to be free to open cases, now there's also cases you buy keys for.

It's purely cosmetics though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah.

It used to be free to open cases, now there's also cases you buy keys for.

It's purely cosmetics though.

Sounds fair!

I'm just about to acquire a wireless headset and purchasing the game, getting a bit tired of DayZ, way too paranoid strutting around for an hour w/o finding anyone and suddenly hearing gunfire and shitting my pants. Are you up for some teamplay if so?

Gwadien

Sounds fair!

I'm just about to acquire a wireless headset and purchasing the game, getting a bit tired of DayZ, way too paranoid strutting around for an hour w/o finding anyone and suddenly hearing gunfire and shitting my pants. Are you up for some teamplay if so?
For shiz, join that discord :)

Gwadien

Yes, get a desk and wired stuff.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom