18) Garbannoch ManaCowboy [Celtic Fist] 298,545
19) Cyran Zhee [Jack Herer] 292,073
20) Thodar [Jack Herer] 271,020
21) Montarlo Redflame [Red Guard] 269,971
22) Tusk OneOneFour [Dem Hibbies] 263,918
23) Guiddo [Custodia Malacitana] 255,466
24) Miss [Llaw Arian] 253,958
25) Sarys [Blizzard] 253,178

If im not wrong 17 mids, 7 hibs, 1 alb .....
Think that albs need to take that relics back soon, come one Herbal xD.

V

vintervargen

basically;

mids >>> hibs

in skillz. yep.

(we all know albs are really retarded)

G

gingger

lol if u wanna come show your skillz then reroll alb - and have to put up with quadhittingf8fotmtrains - see how many rp's u farm in a week then :)

as alb's are so gimped and stupid u could show us how amazing you are. but ofc that would never happen as the challenge would be to much.

Lol i actually stuck up for mumin in /gu earlier - as I said how well hed done to get to rr10 so fast - tbh now i just think its a joke.

but any way gratz to all on the list tbh im jealous as I could never farm rp's that easily.

Imo givf 20fg brehon's 1fg at a time......

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by vintervargen
basically;

mids >>> hibs

in skillz. yep.

Thanks. Think I prefer to "be" retarded than simply thinking I do something special just because I chose hib or mid over alb....:m00:

Y

-yoda-

[

(we all know albs are really retarded) [/B]

sorta comment id expect from such a dumb ass :)

R

Rulke-RM

basically;

mids >>> hibs

in skillz. yep.

And a few weeks ago it was mostly hib top 20, and before that mostly mids, then hibs...

Must be great to have a selective memory like yours.

Poor albs though ;(

B

bult

Originally posted by gingger
lol if u wanna come show your skillz then reroll alb - and have to put up with quadhittingf8fotmtrains - see how many rp's u farm in a week then :)

as alb's are so gimped and stupid u could show us how amazing you are. but ofc that would never happen as the challenge would be to much.

Lol i actually stuck up for mumin in /gu earlier - as I said how well hed done to get to rr10 so fast - tbh now i just think its a joke.

but any way gratz to all on the list tbh im jealous as I could never farm rp's that easily.

ehh? what does mumin have to do with this? he havent said anything in this thread yet Oo But i guess you are one of those people that jugde people by thier realm and not individually :p

P

Pandemic

mumin got to rr10 just as fast as anyone else who plays 24/7 in the same grp without hours of waiting to get into grps. and it did take him some months to do it.
theres many people on all servers on all realms around the world who have done this. if ur alb character hasnt done this its probably because u can only play a few hours a day :)

the savages will be earning just as much rp as they were before the patch if they play for the same time. the nerf will not really change u losing to them.

E

expreso

it just depends on what guilds are on durin the week... sometimes 15+ mids on top 20, sometimes hibs sometimes albs... etc

O

old.Filip

well, at least we have some albs in there (top 100 rps earners worldwide)

i follow this page ... it ranges from 9 albs to 17 (record) our of 100 the link postet showed 13 (average) ....

and this is even with US servers who got the enhance alb patch's

A

Antedeluvian

Begginer mode, easy mode, hard mode.
Now chose.

A

Arnor

now, try w/o bof&sb&spec af :p

N

Nazghul-

Savages already getting a nerf next patch you whiner. Teh incessant whine already had its effect on mythic you have to pick something new to whine at.

O

old.Emma

When albs stop zerging emain 24/7 they can have some relics back...

basically.. NEVER!!!

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Savages already getting a nerf next patch you whiner. Teh incessant whine already had its effect on mythic you have to pick something new to whine at.

As Mackey (the mid hater/dev) said himself.. Savages have been nurfed.. but not as much as he`d like to nurf em ;p

N

necrofill

Originally posted by Pandemic
mumin got to rr10 just as fast as anyone else who plays 24/7 in the same grp without hours of waiting to get into grps. and it did take him some months to do it.
theres many people on all servers on all realms around the world who have done this. if ur alb character hasnt done this its probably because u can only play a few hours a day :)

the savages will be earning just as much rp as they were before the patch if they play for the same time. the nerf will not really change u losing to them.

time is not all of it... there r 3 thing mumin got, a very good grp, quad hit and a big alb zerg to farm from.
If the good alb grps had a hib/mid zerg to farm from they would gain just as many rps, but mid only run fotm gg savage/zerker grps and i nearly see hib except DH out!!

F

Fives

Try look at prydwen/hib

Np making most points on prydwen,so its just a big whine from you about savage train...and ofc they are sfhcbdbdfv..but they can be killed :)

M

Maoni

basically;

mids >>> hibs

in skillz. yep.

yeah we all wanna be just like you vintervargen....what can we do to become so 1337 as you?
right...

A

ab_fluid

i don't think people for the sarcasm in vintergartens post tbh

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by ab_fluid
i don't think people for the sarcasm in vintergartens post tbh

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

P

pez

Hibjernians should get back in their long boats and fuck off back to Wales imo